The gaffer's had to move too! (1 Viewer)

bamalamafizzfazz

A mate of mine works at Coombe Abbey and told me that the day all staff were moved from the Ricoh Steven Pressley, his wife and daughter booked a room for three weeks.

Didn't think that moving out of the Ricoh included chucking the gaffer out of a hotel room at the Ricoh. Regardless of whether the Sky Blues leave the Ricoh they should still let Pressley stay there if that's where he was. Obviously Coombe is probably much nicer so he's not complaining. Just thought it might interest some people.

Good night!

hutch1972

A mate of mine works at Coombe Abbey and told me that the day all staff were moved from the Ricoh Steven Pressley, his wife and daughter booked a room for three weeks.

Didn't think that moving out of the Ricoh included chucking the gaffer out of a hotel room at the Ricoh. Regardless of whether the Sky Blues leave the Ricoh they should still let Pressley stay there if that's where he was. Obviously Coombe is probably much nicer so he's not complaining. Just thought it might interest some people.

Good night!

What ! Move out of a shoe box at the Ricoh to coombe abbey , thats what i'd call a result.

georgehudson

a mate of mine (ex-Coombe Abbey worker), told me that during his glorious tenure here KD had a suite there,
all paid for by ???????

georgehudson

ah yes, but, i'm told, it was kept available for all the time he was here, plus also a top of the range jag @ his beck & call,
only what i'm told though,

Flying Fokker

Wags will not be happy at the moment will they? League one is bad enough, but moving from Scotland and being stuck in a hotel without many facilities, screaming kids, and being 'The managers wife' must be pretty bad at the moment.

This crap won't last long ringing in his ears every time he leaves 'home'. Drip,drip,drip,drip. Arghhhhhhhh. Ok I'll get a real job in football.

mattylad

wonder if they dress up in medevial garb for dinner? tonight Matthew I will be BraveHeart

Sub

wonder if they dress up in medevial garb for dinner? tonight Matthew I will be BraveHeart
images

covkid69

elvis is actually staying at the quality hotel on the a45 as confirmed by a close friend who works there....ccfc had to pay for his room in advance :p:p

skybluegnome

It is probably more likely that his wife and daughter have stayed in Scotland whist he settles in..School holidays are now upon us and they have come down to spend the time with him...and it was felt Coombe was a better place than the Arena hotel to put them...

Hugh Jarse

elvis is actually staying at the quality hotel on the a45 as confirmed by a close friend who works there....ccfc had to pay for his room in advance :p:p

I hope it's not that shit heap at the top of Allesley Hill opposite the Porsche dealership:laugh:

Ashdown1

He looks a bit medieval with his unshaven hard man look, he just needs a scabbard, cloak and a helmet. Will he be riding to the Ricoh on a big white charger tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread