The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (23 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clint van damme

You didn't read my previous post. I said I am no super fan of his. I don't get why he is the target all of a sudden? What's Fox done so wrong that upsets you?

I take it we are having a break from farage and Johnson today?

do you need to ask? He's Trade and Industry secretary , he's made a couple of fuck ups and they're related to Brexit, simple really.

Kingokings204

The radical left love to ridicule and demonise anyone to the right of them, especially they're from a Public School background . It’s the manifestation of their politics of hate and envy. You see it and hear it every day in the sneering rhetoric of Thornberry, Abbott and McDonnell. Hard line, class warrior hypocrites.

The Brexit result is even more interesting in that respect because to all intents and purposes it was one single posh bloke Nigel Farage, who managed to mobilise both working class and middle class Britain to do what he’d been doing for years; stick two fingers up to the EU. He crossed the divide of traditional party politics and it’s scared the life out of our politicians. That was a massively impressive achievement and having watched him on TV this morning, he still talks more sense on the subject than anyone. But his background and success mean that he too must be a target so he is demonised by limp wristed europhiles who cannot argue against him so must resort to smears and scare stories.

Fantastic post.

clint van damme

Fantastic post.

it's really not. What I posted were nothing to do with the radical left or Emily Thornberry, they were valid criticisms of Liam Fox.
He may end up doing a fantastic job but he's dropped the ball with a couple of things and I've highlighted them on a thread related to Brexit. If you think dismissing them by going on a rant about things totally unconnected is a fantastic post then you need to have a word with yourself mate.

Kingokings204

it's really not. What I posted were nothing to do with the radical left or Emily Thornberry, they were valid criticisms of Liam Fox.
He may end up doing a fantastic job but he's dropped the ball with a couple of things and I've highlighted them on a thread related to Brexit. If you think dismissing them by going on a rant about things totally unconnected is a fantastic post then you need to have a word with yourself mate.

Genuinely don't know what you're blathering on about. Apologies.

I commented on a post by saying "fantastic post" I thought that was very well made. Sorry if that's upsets you but it's just my opinion. I wasn't even going on about your best mate Mr Fox.

martcov

The radical left love to ridicule and demonise anyone to the right of them, especially they're from a Public School background . It’s the manifestation of their politics of hate and envy. You see it and hear it every day in the sneering rhetoric of Thornberry, Abbott and McDonnell. Hard line, class warrior hypocrites.

The Brexit result is even more interesting in that respect because to all intents and purposes it was one single posh bloke Nigel Farage, who managed to mobilise both working class and middle class Britain to do what he’d been doing for years; stick two fingers up to the EU. He crossed the divide of traditional party politics and it’s scared the life out of our politicians. That was a massively impressive achievement and having watched him on TV this morning, he still talks more sense on the subject than anyone. But his background and success mean that he too must be a target so he is demonised by limp wristed europhiles who cannot argue against him so must resort to smears and scare stories.

Funny how when it was the refugees I was wearing daisy chains, now people like me are limp wristed.... do you prefer people who goose step their way to impose common sense on people? As for Farage, his association with Bannon should be the final warning for people who thought he is not extremely right wing. They had already been warned by his school teachers and classmates, but he said we all said daft things when we were young. They bought that. Will they buy it again? Probably.. as you prove..

clint van damme

Genuinely don't know what your blathering on about. Apologies.

I commented on a post by saying "fantastic post" I thought that was very well made. Sorry if that's upsets you but it's just my opinion.

it doesn't upset me. I don't think it was a fantastic post, it was a rant.

Tell me how in his post contributed to a debate relating to points I'd raised about Liam Fox?

Kingokings204

it doesn't upset me. I don't think it was a fantastic post, it was a rant.

Tell me how in his post contributed to a debate relating to points I'd raised about Liam Fox?

It didn't. I never said it did. Sir Ernie replied to my post not yours about Liam fox. That's what I don't understand.

clint van damme

It didn't. I never said it did. Sir Ernie replied to my post not yours about Liam fox. That's what I don't understand.

but it's part of the general tone, I posted some valid criticism, (which may not have stood up to scrutiny if anyone had bothered rather than the oh it's the Guardian bullshit even though there were other sources), and it turns into a load of bollocks about the left, and hating public schools for fucks sake.

I know I've already said it but this is a thread about leaving the EU and that is what my posts were concerned with.
I find it fucking scary to be honest just what a free ride some people are prepared to give the Government.
Even if you though they were the greatest politicians in the history of the world you would still think people would want to be question anything that pointed to trouble ahead considering the magnitude of what is going on.

NorthernWisdom

but it's part of the general tone, I posted some valid criticism, (which may not have stood up to scrutiny if anyone had bothered rather than the oh it's the Guardian bullshit even though there were other sources), and it turns into a load of bollocks about the left, and hating public schools for fucks sake.

I know I've already said it but this is a thread about leaving the EU and that is what my posts were concerned with.
I find it fucking scary to be honest just what a free ride some people are prepared to give the Government.
Even if you though they were the greatest politicians in the history of the world you would still think people would want to be question anything that pointed to trouble ahead considering the magnitude of what is going on.
You should know by now, it's Jeremy Corbyn, Leon Trotsky and Chairman Mao's fault if we don't ngotiate a good deal to leave the EU!

Sick Boy

I don't dislike Liam Fox. Watched him on peston on Sunday yesterday and he seemed very knowledgeable. He stated this isn't really a negotiation. Both sides already have everything the same. They is nothing to negotiate other than the politics to it. In terms of trade and business there isn't nothing to negotiate. That's right. It's politics stopping a good deal.

As I said do you think I can take the same link seriously as long as I pay £5 donation via paypal? It's embarrassing

Is the Telegraph also embarrassing as it actually makes you pay?

Sick Boy

Why are Europhiles limp wristed? Why is a posh public school acceptable if he is on your side? Why is Farage's politics of hate acceptable? The best bit is is that the radical left would want Brexit and Farage is incapable of being elected an MP in thus country.

Last edited:

Ashdown

So Donald Tusk now pretty much admits that they are not really negotiating, but stalling for time in order to force the UK to stay trapped in their club, hence completely dispensing with the democratic process. It's these exact signals that should be sending warning signs to all who cannot see what the EU is all about ! Fuck 'em I'd walk away and they can swivel for their cash !

Kingokings204

So Donald Tusk now pretty much admits that they are not really negotiating, but stalling for time in order to force the UK to stay trapped in their club, hence completely dispensing with the democratic process. It's these exact signals that should be sending warning signs to all who cannot see what the EU is all about ! Fuck 'em I'd walk away and they can swivel for their cash !

A useful link to your post

Donald Tusk tells UK: You can still stop Brexit

Dear oh dear. Still in denial I see.

Kingokings204

I also see William Hague a remainer clearly states a second referedum would be a disaster for this country in the telegraph in a well written piece. Needless to say Vince cable and alistair Campbell still think it's a good idea though.

clint van damme

I also see William Hague a remainer clearly states a second referedum would be a disaster for this country in the telegraph in a well written piece. Needless to say Vince cable and alistair Campbell still think it's a good idea though.

can't believe I agree with hague but I think he's right. We need to honour the vote and deal with brexit which itself will be a disaster but not of the same magnitude!

Kingokings204

can't believe I agree with hague but I think he's right. We need to honour the vote and deal with brexit which itself will be a disaster but not of the same magnitude!

We finally agree on something.

I find it a real shame you think brexit will be a disaster though. Genuinely saddened you say that. I am completely the opposite and really excited and ecstatic about it. How two genuine people can have such opposite views is what makes the world go round I guess.

clint van damme

We finally agree on something.

I find it a real shame you think brexit will be a disaster though. Genuinely saddened you say that. I am completely the opposite and really excited and ecstatic about it. How two genuine people can have such opposite views is what makes the world go round I guess.

we obviously interpret the evidence differently.
If you look further back in the thread I said I thought that little would change after Brexit and we would wonder why we bothered. I actually have a much more pessimistic view now.
I may be wrong I accept that and hope I am.

Grendel

Why is a posh public school acceptable if he is on your side? Why is Farage's politics of hate acceptable?

Always posh public schools are acceptable to the left when convenient. Always socio economic or demographic reasons as well. Dianne Abbott was forced to send her child to public school as black boys were discriminated against. Will "love my" Self had to send his poor luvvies as they got so upset and stressed in the State System. Well im sure the working classes they represent will understand.

As for peddling hate I suggest you peel back the mat and look at some of the mysig ony and racial hatred peddled by key Labour Party figures before you start lobbing stones.

Sick Boy

Always posh public schools are acceptable to the left when convenient. Always socio economic or demographic reasons as well. Dianne Abbott was forced to send her child to public school as black boys were discriminated against. Will "love my" Self had to send his poor luvvies as they got so upset and stressed in the State System. Well im sure the working classes they represent will understand.

As for peddling hate I suggest you peel back the mat and look at some of the mysig ony and racial hatred peddled by key Labour Party figures before you start lobbing stones.

Nice deflection there away from the actual person contradicting themselves. This year was the first year I voted Labour in a fair old while as well, btw. Still, not surprised you've lept to defend old Farage (again)

Grendel

Nice deflection there away from the actual person contradicting themselves. This year was the first year I voted Labour in a fair old while as well, btw. Still, not surprised you've lept to defend old Farage (again)

I can't see how I'm defending Farage and my main point was that public schools are very much the vanguard of the left and that includes so called Liberal luvvies like Nicholas Clegg - remember him - the previous hero of the youth movement when he was throwing freebies around that the country couldn't afford.

Ashdown

With the offensive and dictating rhetoric coming out of the EU of late I'm sure that the Bulldog spirit will be emerging in even the limpest of Remoaners.
It was all a trap, lets be honest.............. We want billions of pounds from you for elaborate building projects to house ourselves in two cities, set us up financially for life with exquisite pensions and to enable a sumptuous lifestyle bumming round the world on your tax payers cash. We'll throw in a few quid to the poorer nations to keep them on board and then we shall take it back off them anyway forcing on them our goods and services easily accessed from our power base in Central Europe. We will keep a few countries like Eire, Portugal and Greece licking from our avaricious hands and locked up in insurmountable debt whilst we favour all things German and French, turning a blind eye to obvious state aid and favouritism. In the meantime our 'open' borders policy will ensure a steady 1/4 million economic migrants to the UK every year from the poorest of our nations, thus exporting our unemployment issues and crushing and overwhelming your own infrastructure and sit back laughing at the political turmoil, rising crime and wanton destruction of your culture................that we all hate anyway.
And you can't leave not ever, now get back into line and cough up..........................

Sick Boy

I can't see how I'm defending Farage and my main point was that public schools are very much the vanguard of the left and that includes so called Liberal luvvies like Nicholas Clegg - remember him - the previous hero of the youth movement when he was throwing freebies around that the country couldn't afford.

I wasn't the one complaining about them, was I?

clint van damme

With the offensive and dictating rhetoric coming out of the EU of late I'm sure that the Bulldog spirit will be emerging in even the limpest of Remoaners.
It was all a trap, lets be honest.............. We want billions of pounds from you for elaborate building projects to house ourselves in two cities, set us up financially for life with exquisite pensions and to enable a sumptuous lifestyle bumming round the world on your tax payers cash. We'll throw in a few quid to the poorer nations to keep them on board and then we shall take it back off them anyway forcing on them our goods and services easily accessed from our power base in Central Europe. We will keep a few countries like Eire, Portugal and Greece licking from our avaricious hands and locked up in insurmountable debt whilst we favour all things German and French, turning a blind eye to obvious state aid and favouritism. In the meantime our 'open' borders policy will ensure a steady 1/4 million economic migrants to the UK every year from the poorest of our nations, thus exporting our unemployment issues and crushing and overwhelming your own infrastructure and sit back laughing at the political turmoil, rising crime and wanton destruction of your culture................that we all hate anyway.
And you can't leave not ever, now get back into line and cough up..........................

this is just the sort of stupid rhetoric that will send us right over the cliff.
We need sensible well thought out strategies going forward, not chest thumping jingoism.

Ashdown

this is just the sort of stupid rhetoric that will send us right over the cliff.
We need sensible well thought out strategies going forward, not chest thumping jingoism.
They're not listening, they want one thing, our money and they will do their damnedest to lock us in. Are you not getting that, we've had 8 months of so called ' no progress' it's bullshit and you know it !

clint van damme

They're not listening, they want one thing, our money and they will do their damnedest to lock us in. Are you not getting that, we've had 8 months of so called ' no progress' it's bullshit and you know it !

the trouble is that we have MPs with precisely your attitude. They have an over inflated sense of their own ability.
We were told that free trade deals would be agreed in principal within weeks of article 50 being triggered. That hadn't happened and that's nothing to do with the EU or their tactics or demands.

Grendel

the trouble is that we have MPs with precisely your attitude. They have an over inflated sense of their own ability.
We were told that free trade deals would be agreed in principal within weeks of article 50 being triggered. That hadn't happened and that's nothing to do with the EU or their tactics or demands.

Well it clearly has a lot to do with EU tactics - you think we wouldn't sign a free trade deal if that's on the table now?

Ashdown

What a load of poppycock, if your opponents won't commit to talk and state what they require, they will stunt all possibility of a deal which of course is their intention all along.

Grendel

What a load of poppycock, if your opponents won't commit to talk and state what they require, they will stunt all possibility of a deal which of course is their intention all along.

The bottom line is we've signed up to an arrangement where even the possibility of a break away hasn't even been contemplated. The arrogant Brussells hierarchy are developing a collective mindset to try and squeeze us even if it means their member countries suffer. That alone shows we need to leave.

Sick Boy

The bottom line is that all the stuff about the EU needing us more and Britain having the upper hand and able to call the shots has been proven to be utter bollocks.

Grendel

The bottom line is that all the stuff about the EU needing us more and Britain having the upper hand and able to call the shots has been proven to be utter bollocks.

Can you actually tell me how you know that - oh you don't - you've just made it up.

Users who are viewing this thread