The Duck on iFollow (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

The Duck's first language is French and the poor guy had the misfortune to be interviewed by Geoff Foster who can barely speak English. Lots of "sorry I don't understand" followed. You would think that an ability to speak clearly would be a requirement for employment on a radio station.

Anyway I was impressed with what The Duck has to say. As I said after the first league game, he should be played as a striker rather than on the wing. The Duck is relishing the challenge of getting us promoted and proving to MR that he deserves to be our first choice striker. I like him .... a lot.

Greggs

Is he just here till Jan? If so, hopefully keep him for the season!

singers_pore

Yes. I would like us to put in a crafty bid to Wolves. Has to be a good investment if we can get him on a longish contract.

fatso

In a way I'm almost glad that Beavon and mcnulty got injured, otherwise the Duck would still be sat on the bench and we would still be wondering where the next goal would be coming from.
Vincenti's absence has also given DKE a chance to show what he can do, and I think we need the balance he offers. Biamou also took advantage of a rare start and looked good.
So all in all the injuries have been a blessing in disguise.

stevefloyd

All the players that have come in have raised their games and not looked out of place... competition for places is great atm long may it continue

Users who are viewing this thread