The clock is ticking transfer window countdown thread (3 Viewers)

Astute

Otherwise we would have a real manager with a real budget.

Real budget? So where would this have come from? Real manager? So were our previous managers not real ones, and where did they ever get us, and with money to spend as well.

Grendel

Real budget? So where would this have come from? Real manager? So were our previous managers not real ones, and where did they ever get us, and with money to spend as well.

So sisu were astute in appointing thorn? You do make me laugh.

Astute

So I disagree with you so I work for sisu. Grow up. The one difference between me and you is I go to every game.

I give you that. If I could make more games then I would.

You stand up for SISU all the time, and look for others to blame.

Grow up? You need to look at yourself a bit more. So why do you blame AT for all our ills?

Astute

So sisu were astute in appointing thorn? You do make me laugh.

Like you said, he was cheap. Just like all the replacements for the players AT has lost. Nothing to do with him getting stitched up by SISU though, is it?

keef

Cheap option maybe but no one could do much better regardless of their managerial experience. Our league position is not the fault of AT it is the dismantling of the squad by SISU.

Grendel

No your right no manager in the whole universe could perform the miracle of being bottom of the league. Actually ferguson, wenger, marinhou et al combined could bot improve the position by a single point. I stand corrected.

Astute

And people think sisu will help thorn tonight pmsl.

The only people SISU help ae themselves to any cash they can raise by selling anyone of any value they can cash in on.

Should make you the manager.

When AT first took over he saved us from relegation playing the same formation. Since then he has lost nearly every decent player. He lost nearly the full team, from GK to strikers. They never got replaced. So what makes you say it is the formation we play? I have stated my main reason why.
what a ridiculous post, so ur saying we have to play the diamond even though we dont have the players to do it, ur also saying thorn has no plan b then, just this brilliant diamond u seem to think is the only way to possibly play, thorn might has well play the barca way, we havent got the players to do it but u seem to think that doesnt matter

Astute

No your right no manager in the whole universe could perform the miracle of being bottom of the league. Actually ferguson, wenger, marinhou et al combined could bot improve the position by a single point. I stand corrected.

I get your logic. We should get Ferguson or Wenger :thinking about: Didn't Wenger f@ck up big time last week?

Astute

what a ridiculous post, so ur saying we have to play the diamond even though we dont have the players to do it, ur also saying thorn has no plan b then, just this brilliant diamond u seem to think is the only way to possibly play, thorn might has well play the barca way, we havent got the players to do it but u seem to think that doesnt matter

So we are getting beaten badly every week? Thorn should play with wingers. Oh dear, we have no wingers. We should play 4 4 2 with attacking midfielders. Oh dear, we seem to have a lack of attacking midfielders. Shall we play 3 5 2? Still no pace from midfield. Do you mean play 5 5 0? Do we have enough defenders or midfielders fit enough? If we were getting overrun in games all the time or losing by more than 1 goal then I would agree. So our poor squad would be doing much better if they played a different formation?

procdoc

4-2-3-1 all the way for me

....................Murphy..........................
....Christie...Keogh..Cranie....Hermann....
..............Thomas...Clingan.................
....Bell..........McSheffrey.....Baker.........
...................Nimely.........................

keef

Im sure they would have us winning the Prem with the squad we have available. :facepalm:

Astute

So they are all fit and good enough?

Grendel

Im sure they would have us winning the Prem with the squad we have available. :facepalm:

I didn't say win the premiership I said get 1 single point more than we have now. A question you avoided answering as your original statement is patently absurd.

keef

I didn't say win the premiership I said get 1 single point more than we have now. A question you avoided answering as your original statement is patently absurd.

Can you prove that they would get a single more point?
No.

shmmeee

That's the worlds smallest And weakest front line. A centre back pairing of my Nan and a limp cat would fancy their chances against them.

433 - go all out to win:

Murphy
Keogh Cranie Wood HH
Deegan Clingan Thomas
Nimley Platt Sheffers

Add Hulse in for Platt and that's good enough to scrap us out of this IMO.

Astute

So a good manager which we can't afford would keep you happy if he could have got you 1 more point than AT?

samccov1987

With Rod gone and looking at tonight's bench can only imagine it will be Hussey or Clarke who could be loaned out - Thorn seemed to confirm that Mcdonald is staying. Not a bad result as i think we would could do with keeping Cranie and Clingan for the run in. Just hope we get a nice surprise like Hulse comming in and not a stinger like Bigi being sold due to Sisu not being able to cash in on any one else.

Wish they'd just announce it on the website

Astute

That's the worlds smallest And weakest front line. A centre back pairing of my Nan and a limp cat would fancy their chances against them.

433 - go all out to win:

Murphy
Keogh Cranie Wood HH
Deegan Clingan Thomas
Nimley Platt Sheffers

Add Hulse in for Platt and that's good enough to scrap us out of this IMO.

And go back to the days of hoofball that we all got stiff necks from when we get overrun in midfield?

@richh87

Crazy people on here.

We do have the players to play diamond. We don't have wingers so can't play 4-4-2.

cloughie

For a start king would never have signed for thorn. Also thorn is only the manager because of cost cutting. Otherwise we would have a real manager with a real budget.

Where would this mythical budget have come from ? a poor argument from any point of veiw

torchomatic

Macca

I agree entirely with kduffy but I certainly am not a WUM or stupid or any insult people care to throw at those who don't tow the line

torchomatic

Life's too short. I'll give you bthe benefit of doubt and apologise. :confused:

Haha - I think you've got me confused with another poster. Take a look through my posts then come back and apologize.

Grendel

I agree entirely with kduffy but I certainly am not a WUM or stupid or any insult people care to throw at those who don't tow the line

Or simple or a sisu lover apparently. I don't know wether to laugh or cry. The barometer of success and acceptability is now so low in most supporters eyes we deserve all we gwt.

Grendel

Most of Duffy's arguments are poor - and they're all negative tripe.

As usual the power of your argument leaves me totally under whelmed.

Users who are viewing this thread