The clock is ticking transfer window countdown thread (3 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

So basically we have the players waiting to join us as long us we get rid of a few...

I am sure i have heard that before... :thinking about:

ccfc_Tom

Last season i would have thought iwelumo would have been a class signing but seems to have done nothing this season. I also doubt watford would let him go out on loan.

The Reverend Skyblue

Rev what part of france you in mate? im in jersey send some our way pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm in the Charente, in the Deux Sevres department,nearest town being Parthenay.
As i write 21.15 the electrics back on and the snow has just stopped and most importantly i've got the tele back in signal, just.

The Rev

Movement of premiership player to championship trickling in today.

Most notable one is Vokes so far.

Morgan has gone from Forest to the scum in the crisp bowl for a £1m. Hopefully that will weaken their already rubbish defence and help us out a bit! ;)

The scum??? We're not bothered about you mate. "We hate Forest, we hate Derby... who the f*ck are Coventry??"

torchomatic

Portsmouth fail to pay their players and have their bank accounts frozen. Not looking good for them.

keef

It sounds like they have to come up with 32 mil for a takeover to happen.
It could well be admin for them by the end of the week

kg82

It sounds like they have to come up with 32 mil for a takeover to happen.
It could well be admin for them by the end of the week

It sounds like at the LEAST £32mil, that's paying off stuff isn't it. So they'll need more for general running and costs - although knowing this fit and proper test someone will probably just walk in there with a piece of paper saying "I have £32 million to blow".

keef

It sounds like at the LEAST £32mil, that's paying off stuff isn't it. So they'll need more for general running and costs - although knowing this fit and proper test someone will probably just walk in there with a piece of paper saying "I have £32 million to blow".

12mil as proof of funds and assurances they can meet the 20 mil owed to creditors. Realistically they will need a lot more cash to ensure they stay solvent. They are pretty fuct

AFCCOVENTRY

Nottingham Forest have confirmed the signing of Wolves midfielder Adlene Guedioura on loan until the end of the season.

WillieStanley

Shaun Fitzharris
wel u hav 2 think ur time is up wen u put out the team by a 37 year old :p
Yesterday at 20:31 · Like · 5
I thought that was a funny comment!

In all seriousness... It would be good for him to go out on loan

ericagradus

Andy Keogh has just signed for Millwall. Was hoping they would get dragged into relegation battle, so could of done without them signing a decent player.
Just need someone to snap up Nicky Maynard from Bristol and Donny not have time to replace Sharp

Last edited by a moderator:

torchomatic

In their bedroom, i think. They're skiving off school today

wingy

This is probably concocted from the CWR phone in on Friday night ,Where Steve Waggot ,the new transfer meastro was interviewed by Clive while sitting in his car stuck on the M1 near Chesterfield ,may have remarked he was watching a game there but i can't recall

procdoc

Just read that QPR midfielder Martin Rowlands' contract has been terminated by mutual consent. I wouldn't mind him as a replacement for Clingan should he leave

kg82

Looks like QPR are signing Djibril Cisse and maybe Bobby Zamora (wouldn't be surprised with that one as he obviously doesn't like Jol and got on well with Hughes). This would surely mean Hulse is out of contention at QPR. And Fulham are on the verge of signing a Russian striker which would send Trotta down the pecking order more. If Clingan going meant getting one or both of these then so be it.

Covstu

rowlands, hulse, Trotter (i mean trotta), you really think they will come here for £2k per week?!

Grimsby Town have signed Hayes and Yeading midfielder Louis Soares on an 18-month deal. The Barbados international, the brother of Stoke City's Tom Soares, has scored 16 goals in 34 appearances.
Louie Soares, so close to being a great player. Three letters, in fact.

mark82

rowlands, hulse, Trotter (i mean trotta), you really think they will come here for £2k per week?!

Hulse & Trotta would be loans. I think Trotta is only on about £800 a week.

Rowlands won't happen. That was pure speculation.

kg82

I actually don't think we'll see any movement in or out of City, but I don't see why we couldn't get one of those players on loan on cut price wages when his parent club would be paying the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread