The Blame Game (1 Viewer)

Samo

Re SISU lovers and Council bitches

1. There are no SISU lovers on this forum or anywhere else.
2. There are few, if any who believe that CCC, ACL, Higgs and Wasps are completely blameless.

So what we are actually arguing about, (given that we all hate SISU and acknowledge they have fucked up) in thread after thread for years now is what percentage of blame should be apportioned to each of the other parties involved. We are arguing about percentages FFS! Who cares?

Here's an idea: Let's not do it any more.
I don't know about you but I'm bored! Can we not unite and concentrate on what we ALL want: New owners and a secure future.

Nick

Administrator
Nobody can argue we want new owners in who will do a much better job can they? Things like that are never argued with.

skybluetony176

There's only one way forward for this club and that's without SISU. Regardless of who else you blame, how much blame you attribute to whichever party it's hard to come to any other conclusion that the final nails are being hammered in at the moment. And it's SISU who are holding both the nails and the hammer. We have to unite with a single voice against them. It's our only chance of change and survival. Nothing else really matters now, what is done is done. It's what happens next that's the issue.

We can either get hung up on the past or fight for our future. It's a simple choice.

robbiekeane

2. There are few, if any who believe that CCC, ACL, Higgs and Wasps are completely blameless.

So what we are actually arguing about, (given that we all hate SISU and acknowledge they have fucked up) in thread after thread for years now is what percentage of blame should be apportioned to each of the other parties involved. We are arguing about percentages FFS! Who cares?

I don't know about you but I'm bored! Can we not unite and concentrate on what we ALL want: New owners and a secure future.
You are quite right that we all hate SISU and would love them to go.

But what we're arguing about are the things that are quite obviously nothing to do with them that are somewhat in our power to improve/fix.

Everyone talks about how we need exposure and national coverage on our situationn regarding the owners etc, but by raving lunatics screaming that everything is SISU's fault down to things like shit signings and weird substitutions severely weakens the case against them and makes us a bit of a laughing stock. We lose credibility. Then when people highlight this you become a SISU lover and a C-unit which lovely people have recently been dropping on here

letsallsingtogether

You are quite right that we all hate SISU and would love them to go.

But what we're arguing about are the things that are quite obviously nothing to do with them that are somewhat in our power to improve/fix.

Everyone talks about how we need exposure and national coverage on our situationn regarding the owners etc, but by raving lunatics screaming that everything is SISU's fault down to things like shit signings and weird substitutions severely weakens the case against them and makes us a bit of a laughing stock. We lose credibility. Then when people highlight this you become a SISU lover and a C-unit which lovely people have recently been dropping on here
Who blamed Sisu for substitutions?

trevelfarandwide

Yeah, this is pretty much the philosophy behind my thread the other day, but with such a basic division in our fan-base (an inexplicable, foundation-less one at that) such unity is beyond reach. People will always prefer to nit-pick and cause derision than actually turn around and say: ''Actually, despite our differences, let's TRY and do something pro-active and positive''.

We want new owners, yes, we want a glimmer of tangible hope, yes, so the only ones who can make it happen is us.

Users who are viewing this thread