Thanks for all your support (1 Viewer)

Otis

I was touched by the amount of messages I got from everyone on here. Thank you. It was very much appreciated. We truly are like one big family at times and we look out for each other and give tremendous support when it's needed don't we. 😎

Anyway, all clear. All tests, all clear, so I'm absolutely fine.

They just said no smoking, no driving for 4 weeks, limit my alcohol intake and to avoid inane gibberish on sports forums media for now, so that's me done on here and I'm off to sign up for Drunken Wasps instead.

Cheers

Nick

Administrator
Great news, loving your new non Russian life xxx
Hope your daughter is well too

Last edited:

dutchman

Mini stroke, but I'm fine. 👍
I had one many years ago. It was a delayed side-effect of a recent dose of flue. It was quite funny as I was talking to a friend on the phone at the time and suddenly lost all feeling down one side of my body so had to balance on one leg in order to finish the call. There were no lasting side-effects though.

Otis

I had one many years ago. It was a delayed side-effect of a recent dose of flue. It was quite funny as I was talking to a friend on the phone at the time and suddenly lost all feeling down one side of my body so had to balance on one leg in order to finish the call. There were no lasting side-effects though.
You sure about that? We,'ve seen your posts on here.

olderskyblue

Bloody hell Otis, don’t milk it…. ;)

Sbarcher

Steady as she goes........ steer clear of score updates on Wednesday, could be harmful!

CCFCSteve

I was touched by the amount of messages I got from everyone on here. Thank you. It was very much appreciated. We truly are like one big family at times and we look out for each other and give tremendous support when it's needed don't we. 😎

Anyway, all clear. All tests, all clear, so I'm absolutely fine.

They just said no smoking, no driving for 4 weeks, limit my alcohol intake and to avoid inane gibberish on sports forums media for now, so that's me done on here and I'm off to sign up for Drunken Wasps instead.

Cheers

Glad you’ve got the all clear Otis. Sometimes these things can actually be for the best/a blessing, albeit scary at the time, as it can drive some positive changes to lifestyle etc (we all know what we should or shouldn’t be doing more or less of !). Take care and all the best with the recovery

fatso

Good to hear your on the mend Otis.

If you want to keep your spirits up, just take a look at where Leicester are in the Premier league 👍

SkyBlueCharlie9

All the best Otis get well soon. Hope it wasn't Maidstone hospital you got treated at..... that is a bit of a sh!t hole !

Otis

All the best Otis get well soon. Hope it wasn't Maidstone hospital you got treated at..... that is a bit of a sh!t hole !
No, it wasn't. I was actually this end up here. I came up to see my dad, who is in a care home.

Still a 10 hour wait in A&E at UHCW, on what a nurse described to me as 'a quiet night." 😳

Otis

Great news otis.Let some one else look after your train ticket sales on thursday
I'm still buying too many. 😂

I am flitting between Kent, Coventry and Nuneaton and the weekend before last I had 5 lots of tickets.

Despite only coming up to see my dad and daughter for the one day, I had bought tickets for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 😂

Nowt like covering all bases is there. 🤪

SkyBlueCharlie9

No, it wasn't. I was actually this end up here. I came up to see my dad, who is in a care home.

Still a 10 hour wait in A&E at UHCW, on what a nurse described to me as 'a quiet night." 😳
Having experienced both a lot with ill family over the years actually MH probably just shades UHCW !!!

Users who are viewing this thread