Swansea Tickets (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

On sale now

Looking forward to this one as I can finally have a Saturday train away day.

Last time we were allowed fans at a game there we were playing their U23s in the checkatrade run.

Anybody else going/have any pub recommendations?

Evo1883

On sale now

Last time we were allowed fans at a game there we were playing their U23s in the checkatrade run.

Yea picked ours up yesterday morning , was a fair sized queue too

Kingokings204

Not sold out yet though which has surprised me given that the allocation isn't massive

yes but tickets have gone in sale quite late and it’s one per supporter number at the moment. We have been given 2000 tickets

Reactions: vow

CV22SBA

On sale now

Was hoping to go on the train for this one too but from Rugby it’s 4hr 20 changing at Bham & Cardiff

tskezz

Dont fancy the train for this one for the same reason as above, anyone know of any coach (drinking ones) going. My normals fully booked

mmttww

First away day this season, first ever away day for my eldest lad (11). I can't f*cking wait. Anyone been to the Wern Inn before? Need a pint and snack spot before the game.

Terry_dactyl

I’m really confused by my membership. It doesn’t seem to have any benefits in terms of buying tickets early.
I’ll be pissed off if I can’t get tickets for this one.

skyblueinswansea

I'm on it too, are they stopping in Port Talbot on the way?

port Talbot the chernobyl of South Wales.there are a few pubs near by that aren’t bad, depends how close you want to go. there is wind st just down from the train station or sa1 if your planning on a session but they are about a 20 min walk away. I would avoid stopping at port Talbot or neath areasif you can…. Proper rough!

Liquid Gold

port Talbot the chernobyl of South Wales.there are a few pubs near by that aren’t bad, depends how close you want to go. there is wind st just down from the train station or sa1 if your planning on a session but they are about a 20 min walk away. I would avoid stopping at port Talbot or neath areasif you can…. Proper rough!
Is there anything between the ground and the station without going into town?

skyblueinswansea

Is there anything between the ground and the station without going into town?
There Is the grand hotel right next to the station, that is a decent enough bar careful on your entrance though there is a knocking shop round the back. a couple a few doors up from there. As You walk to the stadium there is a couple of pubs, not to bad to be fair, but not the sort of places you’d chose if you had a choice.

Liquid Gold

There Is the grand hotel right next to the station, that is a decent enough bar careful on your entrance though there is a knocking shop round the back. a couple a few doors up from there. As You walk to the stadium there is a couple of pubs, not to bad to be fair, but not the sort of places you’d chose if you had a choice.
Is it worth going to town then getting a taxi to the ground instead then?

tskezz

Just don’t be a twat or be obvious about it and you’ll be sound.

Was on the SBA coaches to Southampton and drank.
Yeah get what you mean, and ive done it before to places and snuck a couple cans on but my thinking was the distance would mean it would call for more cans than i could sneak on.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

You mean Port Toilet?! We are staying for the weekend and one of my closest friends is from there originally, then moved to the Mumbles but now lives in Bridgend! I’ve been out with him a few times in Swansea and the Mumbles and loved it.

We are looking at SA1 before Wind Street (Bambu, Jack Murphys, Peppermint and Pitcher) in the evening. What’s SA1 like? Ive been told it’s good to go before the Wind street strip.

skyblueinswansea

You mean Port Toilet?! We are staying for the weekend and one of my closest friends is from there originally, then moved to the Mumbles but now lives in Bridgend! I’ve been out with him a few times in Swansea and the Mumbles and loved it.

We are looking at SA1 before Wind Street (Bambu, Jack Murphys, Peppermint and Pitcher) in the evening. What’s SA1 like? Ive been told it’s good to go before the Wind street strip.

sa1 is decent, reminds me very much of Birmingham when it opened up along the canals in the early2000s. Will pay more for a drink than wind st, but its a good atmosphere.

Speedies_Chips

It's Wine St isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread