Swansea City Tickets Confirmed (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

The people against the points system always argued that it's because many games no not sell out

Not at all , they were moaning they couldn't get tickets to Leicester , why would you mean about a points system if we couldn't sell out anywhere?

pusbccfc

We've had 1 league game at a local rival , we've sold out Swansea the last 2 seasons

We sold it last season but were a few hundred short the year before.

pusbccfc

Not at all , they were moaning they couldn't get tickets to Leicester , why would you mean about a points system if we couldn't sell out anywhere?

Because the original point from most was that they made it too difficult to get away tickets since the points system.

The system works well for the big games, no argument.

Evo1883

Birmingham sold it out saturday lads , it's wank if we don't sell out 2 games in ... we will anyway tbh

pusbccfc

Birmingham sold it out saturday lads , it's wank if we don't sell out 2 games in ... we will anyway tbh

Agreed although not many do travel well there.

I enjoy it personally. Good place to go on the beers if you go into the town. Think I paid £2.25 a pint in one place.

letsallsingtogether

But But that's not fair I only want to go to the big games so should get one, because you have been to every game your just a greedy glory hunter.

theferret

Agreed although not many do travel well there.

I enjoy it personally. Good place to go on the beers if you go into the town. Think I paid £2.25 a pint in one place.

We were only one of 3 or 4 teams to sell out there all last season.

We'll sell out again this season, probably before general sale.

The fact there isn't a huge scrum for this one is not really a reason not to use the points system. It's condensed into 2 days anyway, so not really an issue.

theferret

This looks to have sold out now. A mate has just decided he wants to go, so if anyone has a spare, preferably an under 21 ticket, I'll take it.

Sky Blue Harry H

Missed Leicester, as on my jollies, but back in time for 'Boro and this one !!

scubasteve

Absolute bull shit
I really wanted to go to this game, full of fans buying tickets to get points. Anyone got a spare ticket ???

SHUNT31

This looks to have sold out now. A mate has just decided he wants to go, so if anyone has a spare, preferably an under 21 ticket, I'll take it.
Did you get this sorted mate? Missus has just sprung it on me that she’s got plans next weekend and I have got to look after the kids

thejinkingSakamoto

I’ve got an u18 ticket now going spare due to unforeseen circumstances. Would like face value for it but also willing to listen to reasonable offers.

stay_up_skyblues

Emailed yesterday and no response. 2.5 hours I’ve now been on hold to the ticket office, of which I’ve been “position 1” for an hour. Fucking hard work this is. All this effort to watch us get spanked in the rain 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread