Match Thread Swansea City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 19th Aug (1 Viewer)

Grendel

What r u tlaking about. The manager just said he has family emergency and u have made a joke about his missus have a nail appointment

I know you dislike the player but that's crazy to say

Never go to a Jimmy Carr gig if you think that’s offensive

Finham

Eccles

Dissapointed
Tough league this year but we could have won
We like to have ball.thats our style
At least we creating chances
Couldn't really get shots off
But goal was unreal. Lots of passes and great layoff. Goddy always gonna score
Adi makes us stay tight together . Can't leave gaps
I am goddens number 1 fan. Best finisher I've ever played with
He's not for sale!
I am not for sale
A bad goal to concede. We switched off
Ben Wilson said head looped in slow motion
We go again next week
We got down sides very well today. Lot of crosses as corners. But couldn't take chances
Goals will come
I was close to Gus. Learnt alot from him
I have to take chance with both hands and show fans what I can do
Delighted to see Gus score
I prefer centre mid but play wherever told
I think done well so far this season but lots to improve on
Still hurts to lose in playoff final
Always wanted to play prem
But bite bulletm time to go one better
I hope to play for cov in prem
Do look forward to playing Sunderland
Is a rivalry lately
Hopefully we get 3 pts
Good accuracy at pace-what happened to your typo condition?!

SkyblueTexan

Listen I know people are upset with some of my comments, but hey I am both complimentary at times and critical at times. This is a pubic forum after all. Yes we have a lot of new players, but Swansea were there for the taking and even Oggy was and I'm sure MR would be disappointed not to win this match. They way we conceded right after scoring was very disappointing. It's so hard to score a goal on our travels and we should have done better today defending that ball in for their goal. It was too easy for them. No excuse for that mental lapse. We've got to break that hoodoo against the Swanseas and Prestons of the league. Otherwise, it will play into our psyche. Guess the only positive is we played far better at Leicester and lost, but don't they say a good team wins even when they are not at their best? We've led in all 3 games so far and need to manage things better.

ccfc922

Thought a draw was fair as far as the game went. We're an O’Hare or Palmer away from creating more.

Not sold on Saka yet, needs to be on wing running rather than winning balls in the middle.

Grendel

It’s not a bad start really. Should have beaten Leicester and drew here.

We are missing a world class midfielder and the next £100m premier league midfielder with signings to come

procdoc

Listen I know people are upset with some of my comments, but hey I am both complimentary at times and critical at times. This is a pubic forum after all. Yes we have a lot of new players, but Swansea were there for the taking and even Oggy was and I'm sure MR would be disappointed not to win this match. They way we conceded right after scoring was very disappointing. It's so hard to score a goal on our travels and we should have done better today defending that ball in for their goal. It was too easy for them. No excuse for that mental lapse. We've got to break that hoodoo against the Swanseas and Prestons of the league. Otherwise, it will play into our psyche. Guess the only positive is we played far better at Leicester and lost, but don't they say a good team wins even when they are not at their best? We've led in all 3 games so far and need to manage things better.
Stick to the NFL pal

Brighton Sky Blue

I thought a draw was a fair result. We were better first half and should have gone in ahead, they played the better 2nd half but lacked a cutting edge.
We're miles ahead of where we were this time last season though.
My gut feeling was if we kept the lead going in at the break we’d have gone on to win 1-0.
What, the £20m spent of a load of players?

Or are we ignoring that so we can have a moan?
Point = missed

Hobo

Palmer has a history of injuries so clearly yes people are going to raise their eyebrows when he’s not in the squad

Just like you have a history of bitching about certain players at every opportunity - yes people will be wondering have you got out of your wank pants yet today?

Grendel

Just like you have a history of bitching about certain players at every opportunity - yes people will be wondering have you got out of your wank pants yet today?

What a strange post - what does it even mean

Macca

I think the key is going to be creating what I would call “strikers chances” for Simms and Wright. Not going to be any point feeding them 30 yards out Vik style. Don’t see either of them turning on a sixpence and charging through the defence.

MAFF

Robins

Dissapointed. We can do better
Didn't organise ourselves for goal conceded
We scored brilliant goal
Good football was played today
But we need more. But that takes time. It will come
Have to defend properly. We would have won
So we are collectively dissapointed. We have to be or will repeat mistakes
We had alot of corners but we have to make them tell
Swansea made it difficult. Dropped deep. We too slow and laboured
We will work on this next week. Glad got a week of training
JDS good balls into box. Tatsu too
We need to cut them open more
Didn't take opportunities enough
Got to box then did nothing with it. WA flat
Excited because we have so much more to unlock in team. Ppl have to be patient
Tatsu did pretty well as number 10. He will get better and evolving already
Palmer not injured. Family issue needs to deal with
Milan hurt his toe. Hopefully he will be ok(didn't seem worried)
Without Kasey hard to open things up
They had a full bench and we didn't
Godden movement brilliant again. On a hot streak
Build up from back was v good but not fluid enough yet. Will come
Matty has never failed to deliver in terms of workrste and goals. Touchwood
Was poor in pre season but just matter of time

Sounded like he is actually excited deep down just how much potential this team has.
Thanks for posting🙏

Grendel

I will explain , you have clearly been wanking all day over his absence from the team and delighting in criticizing his injury record.

I think I made about 5 posts on it all day

Chris1987

Only 2 games in but I feel that the team will only improve. Plenty of promising signs and the added bonus of crucial new additions to arrive to strengthen the starting 11 and the squad. Still plenty to be optimistic about

covcity4life

Only 2 games in but I feel that the team will only improve. Plenty of promising signs and the added bonus of crucial new additions to arrive to strengthen the starting 11 and the squad. Still plenty to be optimistic about
3 league. 4 overall

But yes I agree. Very promising

Users who are viewing this thread