Match Thread Swansea City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 19th Aug (3 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news....

Kasey Palmers injured
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

procdoc

If Palmer is injured then surely Sakamoto comes into the team, unless we play Sheaf, Eccles and Kelly as a midfield three. Not much creativity but would be solid at least

PVA

Frustrating if Palmer is injured, was hoping a full pre season would stand him in good stead.

Looking forward to seeing Sakamoto get a start though (assuming that's the way he goes).

harvey098

Would seem a strange thing for someone to make up so there must be some truth in it but hoping he’s more of an “injury doubt” rather than “injured” if that makes any sense

procdoc

Empty afternoon with Sheff Utd and Lisbon both playing last night
You’re coming across as more obsessed than anyone. So what if some people have an interest in some players after they have left? Let them get on with it. You don’t need to read the threads, much less constantly comment

procdoc

Wilson
Thomas Fadz Lati
MVE Sheaf Eccles Dasilva
Sakamoto
Godden Wright

Collins, Bidwell, Binks, Kelly, Simms, Howley, Obikwu, Stretton, Andrews

Macca

You’re coming across as more obsessed than anyone. So what if some people have an interest in some players after they have left? Let them get on with it. You don’t need to read the threads, much less constantly comment

Pre match nerves got to you?

SkyBlueSoul

Agree with others, imagine it'll be Saka coming in behind the strikers if Palmer's out. Same line up other than that.

I want to go with 1-0 to City but I'll jump on the 1-1 bandwagon.

CCFCSteve

Agree. I hope sakamoto is played in palmers position. Shame Palmers out but Id imagine it will be a bit more like having ohare back in terms of pressing etc so could work well

Brighton Sky Blue

Saka can play the full 90 anyway, unlike Palmer, though if there's one place we didn't need another injury it's midfield.

TomRad85

Saka in for Palmer would create the least disruption. Really need to get some business done next week though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

procdoc

If its re Hamer i personally couldnt care less now but fill your boots if that keeps you happy
I’m not bothered either way but if people want to talk about him that’s up to them. I won’t call it a ‘wankathon’, if you’re not interested then don’t read/contribute to the thread. It’s simple

Evo1883

There's potential for Robins to play a flat midfield 3 here tbh if palmer is injured . We will see

Users who are viewing this thread