Match Thread Sunderland - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 23rd Dec (4 Viewers)

TomRad85

Another season, another 4 points from the red and white shite. Wonderful stuff.
Reckon their forum might be an entertaining read tonight.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Mate. I'm not at all. We were 1-0 when I said that Eccles was looking leggy.

I really don't get why you hate Sheaf so much.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I don't. I give him plenty of credit. I just don't like that some award man of the match awards each week regardless of performance. It isn't fair that Eccles is held to a complete double standard in comparison either. In my opinion he's been our best central midfielder this season but he's talked about like trash quite often.

To say 'you hate Sheaf' each time to get out of having to address either the debate, or when he isn't playing well isn't a counter argument either. It's juvenile.

steve101

Wow. Fantastic result. Not sure we were deserving of a clean sheet. Definitely a little lucky. That Roberts should have been booked for a blatant dive. He did exactly the same in a match last week. Not penalty given then too and no yellow card.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There were a few storms we had to weather today, but we survived. Confidence should be flying high now. We have just had three games that in theory are about as hard as you can get. We got two draws and a win, didn't lose once. That's fantastic.

We now have a run of games where we could start to really pull ourselves up the table. Exciting times ahead. Merry Christmas everyone!

skyblueelephant76

Strange thing is, we have played much better and lost or drawn games.

We got the result though, all that counts!
I thought it was the worst we've played for a while, don't remember the last time we gave the ball away so much.

We're getting a bit of luck that we didn't have earlier in the season and being more ruthless in front of goal.

Users who are viewing this thread