Suitable Venues For Fisher's Forums (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

After two months hibernation and coincidently after this petition is set up and running and another mention in Parliament Mr Fisher says he wishes to meet the fans in a series of meetings to explain the situation and the future, interesting, better late than never i suppose, Now i wouldn't suggest this petition has prompted this move. So where could the suitable venues be ? I'll suggest a couple. Willenhall Social club, very loyal Sky Blue area and sure to receive a "warm" welcome, Bell Green Social, similar to the Willenhall really. Anymore ?

Senior Vick from Alicante

Any where with enough room to build a wicker man or their are plenty of trees, perhaps we can coincide it with the last night of the Godiva festival and throw in some fireworks.

CCFCDan87

Rose and crown bell green
The glade Willenhall
Hastings clay lane
Wheel sewall highway
Lady of assumption club tile hill

Nonleagueherewecome

Any where with enough room to build a wicker man or their are plenty of trees, perhaps we can coincide it with the last night of the Godiva festival and throw in some fireworks.

Or throw in Godiva..

I'm sure The Lord would be willing to mobilise his minnions if it's a wicker event!

bigfatronssba

Hope whichever venue they use asks for payment in advance.

supergonk

Personally, I don't think Fisher will be allowed to be honest, if, that is, he is even capable of telling the truth.
He will have been told by sisu what he can and cannot disclose, and most answers to questions will have been rehearsed, or will avoid the meat of the question.
The best thing that City fans can do is show sisu how much belief we have in them by NOT turning up.
I don't want to hear any more sisu propaganda. I will not be going.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Personally, I don't think Fisher will be allowed to be honest, if, that is, he is even capable of telling the truth.
He will have been told by sisu what he can and cannot disclose, and most answers to questions will have been rehearsed, or will avoid the meat of the question.
The best thing that City fans can do is show sisu how much belief we have in them by NOT turning up.

I will be going because I've just got to hear this. Saw Tommy Cooper once and thought I would never laugh so much again I was in tears. I think I will be in tears again listening to Timmy:facepalm:

psgm1

Banned
Will anyone be giving odds that he will state that they have listened to the fans that they have made mistakes and that they will learn from them.

Think everyone should boycott the meeting, maybe then they will realise how much they have defiled the club!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why doesnt Timmy hold one meeting at the new ground this will give him an indication of the numbers willing to travel to see City play at home away you know what I mean

Grendel

What an embarrasing thread.

Grendel

You will be going, i assume you are a Cov. fan here's a chance to prove it.

Proving "it" is going and supporting the team. It isn't spouting on message boards or attending meetings.

it's well worth going to tell him to his face l will not follow CCFC to a home game outside the city.

RoboCCFC90

Dear Tim Fisher I hear the very astute Wheatsheaf is available, I have heard it should be of a good atmosphere for your forum.

Nonleagueherewecome

Dear Tim Fisher I hear the very astute Wheatsheaf is available, I have heard it should be of a good atmosphere for your forum.

I hope that Juggy is there to welcome him :D

James Smith

After hearing the way he avoided saying things when talking to Stuart Linnell on CWR I doubt that there would be much difficulty for him ducking any difficult questions.

rupert_bear

Proving "it" is going and supporting the team. It isn't spouting on message boards or attending meetings.
Not Cov. are you. Bit of a WUM or Villa/Leicester having a jolly. Only come to life when the anti sisu bods come out to play. As psgm1 said you have great difficulty seperating sisu and ccfc.

ccfcway

why dont we hold it at the ricoh ? - oh, we havent paid the rent
what about where the acedmey train - oh we havnet paid the rent there either

maybe hold it in court, SISU seem to like that place

Users who are viewing this thread