Stomach turning (1 Viewer)

Otis

What???

Geez. How terrible. Hope they catch the person responsible and hope they're locked away for 20 years.

Otis

Good to see someone has been arrested and now they have them, you would have to think they will nab the other two quickly too.

If there is no relationship between the perpetrators and the boy or who he was with, you can only guess that either they were drugged up, drunk, or the boy simply anoyed them (as if that is any kind of excuse). Does make me think there might be an ex partner thing/access issue going on here. Hard to ghet your head round it, so you start wondering why on earth they would have done it.

Awful anyway.. Hope the kid is going to be okay.

Nick

Administrator
The kid was targeted????

I really hope he gets raped, beaten and tortured inside.

Captain Dart

Otis

What you actually want this filth back on our streets in 20 years?

Nope, just guessing that with our justice system that would be the very most they would get.

I suppose the reality is much lower. :(

Would never want this bloke back out on our streets.

Captain Dart

Hold on, who is the guy police arrested?
The motive is not remotely clear yet.

Captain Dart

Just an assumption, but I was thinking one of the three in the footage.
Don't think so, the police are still looking for the 3 in the CCTV capture.

Grendel

Nope, just guessing that with our justice system that would be the very most they would get.

I suppose the reality is much lower. :(

Would never want this bloke back out on our streets.

But you’d be happy to fund his life in prison and when sick inevitably receive better care than an elderly war hero with alzeimhers in some god forsaken care home?

Otis

But you’d be happy to fund his life in prison and when sick inevitably receive better care than an elderly war hero with alzeimhers in some god forsaken care home?
No, not at all.

Acid in the face - Death penalty for sure. Makes pefect sense,

Grendel

No, not at all.

Acid in the face - Death penalty for sure. Makes pefect sense,

You said 20 years isn’t enough so you’d rather people pay for him to receive full kit care - yes?

Gazolba

Shouldn't it be more difficult to buy strong acids? Why would a normal person need it?

JulianDarbyFTW

Shouldn't it be more difficult to buy strong acids? Why would a normal person need it?

I used to use Oneshot drain cleaner due to dodgy pipes (not a euphemism). B&Q no longer sell it because of the acid craze, if that's what you call it. Normal people don't stock up on the stuff, but it does / did have a place in everyday life.

skybluetony176

New laws came into force on the 1st of July regarding over counter sales of acid and products that contain acid. For example you can no longer buy an car/motorcycle battery with a separate acid pack, it has to be filled before it’s handed over. I think someone has already mentioned acid based cleaning products.

Captain Dart

New laws came into force on the 1st of July regarding over counter sales of acid and products that contain acid. For example you can no longer buy an car/motorcycle battery with a separate acid pack, it has to be filled before it’s handed over. I think someone has already mentioned acid based cleaning products.

Politicians pass laws banning stuff to no effect on the people who would be inclined to do this sort of thing.

There are knife sales restrictions to, fat lot of good that has done.

These attacks are symptoms of something broken in society.

Knife and gun crime rises revealed
Knife crime in England and Wales increases by largest margin ever, official figures reveal

Acid attack violence in London soars by more than 78 per cent
Britain is one of the worst countries in the world for acid attacks per person, it has been revealed

JulianDarbyFTW

The broken bit (again, imho) is consequences for actions. Broadly speaking, crime isn't solved. Vandlism, burglary, ABH, are all seen as minor events nowadays, and are not deemed worthy of wasting resources to investigate. Yet we hear the tired old argument that cannabis is illegal because users escalate to hard drugs, but the same rule applies to people who do lower-level crime - when people fall into that life, and get away with it, they escalate to crimes that pay better or hurt worse. Society is broken because we (a succession of governments, and by proxy the public) see this as an acceptable consequence compared to paying more tax / changing welfare rules to provide more support the police.

Macca

It's hardly imported, sulphuric acid originated from Britain and attacks were carried out during the Victorian era.

Yep civilised society moved on from this kind of thing more than 100 years ago.

The Irish used to bomb rememberance day parades but agaim they seem to have advanced past such behaviour

We used to behead people too but realised a tad medieval.

Only the blindest of the blind can deny a certain section of society is actually determined to go backwards

Accept it is unpalatable for those who dream of the destruction of the past and anything remotely traditional to be replaced by a multicultural heaven but that dream is blinding people to the establishment in some cases of an archaic society

Captain Dart

3 men arrested.

Sick Boy

Yep civilised society moved on from this kind of thing more than 100 years ago.

The Irish used to bomb rememberance day parades but agaim they seem to have advanced past such behaviour

We used to behead people too but realised a tad medieval.

Only the blindest of the blind can deny a certain section of society is actually determined to go backwards

Accept it is unpalatable for those who dream of the destruction of the past and anything remotely traditional to be replaced by a multicultural heaven but that dream is blinding people to the establishment in some cases of an archaic society

That doesn't really have anything to do with refuting claims that it was an 'imported tradition', sadly it's very much homemade.

Most members of the community which you are blaming for it would also find it abhorrent and it's very much a minority of people who believe it to be acceptable.

The community you are blaming is not a recent addition to Britain either.

Bumberclart

Apparently its a deliberate targeted attack.
I despair at the gutter class of this country.

Ashdown

That doesn't really have anything to do with refuting claims that it was an 'imported tradition', sadly it's very much homemade.

Most members of the community which you are blaming for it would also find it abhorrent and it's very much a minority of people who believe it to be acceptable.

The community you are blaming is not a recent addition to Britain either.
Can't you just condemn this appalling act for a change without your wave of nauseating PC shite !

shmmeee

Punishments aren't a deterrent, no evidence of a link between the severity of the punishment and the incidence of the crime.

People who do this shit aren't thinking about being caught.

Fucking sick tho. Shouldn't see the light of day.

Ashdown

What are you going on about? I've already said I hold them in the same regard as rapists and murders you daft twat. Pointing out that it originated in Britain is hard being PC. Fucking moron.
Stabbings, shootings, rapes and grooming young white girls, honour killings, Sharia Law.....now an acid attack on a kid.......First comments you hear from so many including you are the usual ' 'They're not all bad type of shit, there is just no need for that instant defence, I'm sure almost everyone knows they are NOT all bad !!

Users who are viewing this thread