steve coppell (1 Viewer)

kg82

Yeah, he's completely disappeared?! What the hell. But Paulo Sousa has come from nowhere to 12's with Skybet. And one I've never heard of at 40/1 with bet victor - Dino Maamria? Sounds like a character from Thundercats

EDIT: As soon as I saw the picture of him then I remembered him. Wigley's assistant, or something like that. He can do one then! Sousa would be a real coup in my opinion.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, he's completely disappeared?! What the hell. But Paulo Sousa has come from nowhere to 12's with Skybet. And one I've never heard of at 40/1 with bet victor - Dino Maamria? Sounds like a character from Thundercats

Ex PNE and Stevenage Assistant Manager. Has managed before at Non League level and done pretty well with with no resources whatsoever. Unlikely call, but he is a bit of a Non League legend.

Colonel Mustard

The odd one is Steven Pressley. Carsley is expected because he's the caretaker (and doing well); Curle, Brown, Barmby and, to an extent, Sousa are expected as part of the unemployed manager merry-go-round; Black is expected because of the past. But Pressley? His odds frequently come in despite no speculation from the fans. I do wonder where that backing is coming from.

kg82

The odd one is Steven Pressley. Carsley is expected because he's the caretaker (and doing well); Curle, Brown, Barmby and, to an extent, Sousa are expected as part of the unemployed manager merry-go-round; Black is expected because of the past. But Pressley? His odds frequently come in despite no speculation from the fans. I do wonder where that backing is coming from.

True, but I hadn't heard a peep about Sousa till just now. And haven't seen him linked with many jobs over the recent past either.

kg82

Phil Parkinson in to 8's on Bet Victor. Seems a nice bloke, done well at Bradford (although the cup run's obviously been a distraction for them) but it just wouldn't excite me.

hackneyfox

I don't blame you, he'll be attempting to get your cloggers to play football, he tried it with us and royally fucked over the team.

BLAKESCREWE

he has`nt managed for years now!!!!how can he be considered good then, does he know the players, strengths, etc, the club?

kg82

he has`nt managed for years now!!!!how can he be considered good then, does he know the players, strengths, etc, the club?

Silly argument. Robins hadn't managed in a while either. Didn't know the club inside out. Changed our season round.

WillieStanley

I hope you get Sousa.

You know what? When Leicester were in League 1, they went completely off my radar. Their promotion was a pleasant surprise as I enjoy the games. Now they're in the league above us... Same again - I don't miss Leicester at all.

I'm really shocked that you still post on here when it's YOU lot with the chant "Who the fuck are Coventry". I'm also shocked when I see Leicester fans posting in BBC website et al. still harping on about the difference in average attendences.

This is an apathetic rivalry but it seems that the very side who claim not to care about it are the ones trying to throw petrol onto the burning out match.

hackneyfox

I've been abroad, honest.

ws
Same for me when you were down at the bottom of this division, no interest at all, but losing 0-3 at home to Crewe in front of a sell out crowd who'd paid a quid each made me start smirking. Most Leicester fans seem to pity you at the moment and some even wanted you to get to the final.
Most posts on here and GMK seem to be about your sisu problems and possible admin, we've been there and I know how I felt when some of you gloated.

Leicester Sousa Coventry, can you see why I may have posted here?

Oh and just because sisu are the only show in town you can still hate the fuckers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread