Statistics Sites (1 Viewer)

ProfessorbyGrace

I know there are a few of you who probably use some footballing statistics sites, could you post links to a few please?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I don’t pay for any which are the best if that’s what you want.

Whoscored is good for individual games, and I think live updates during the game but could be wrong. So if you want to know how many touches Waghorn made last game for example that’s your site. Also does things like heat maps and stuff

Here’s our last game: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...gland-Championship-2022-2023-Coventry-Cardiff

infogol is pretty good for xG/xA and those sort of basic stats for a particular player

Here’s Viks page: Infogol

The CCFC site has nice detailed stats, particularly on passing for a particular player.

Here’s Allen’s page: Jamie Allen - Midfielder - First Team - Coventry City

transfermarkt is good for career stats and high level stuff, seeing which games a ref has reffed or how many minutes a player has been on or whatever.

Those are my go tos, I’m sure others will have better.

I generally search the site name and what I’m after as the site navigation is pretty crap on a lot of them ( so “Whoscored Coventry Cardiff” or “infogol Viktor gyokeres”)

SkyBlueSoul

I know there are a few of you who probably use some footballing statistics sites, could you post links to a few please?

Thanks in advance.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

ProfessorbyGrace

Thank you, all.

Users who are viewing this thread