ST sales (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
How many bought 6 before the final?

IIRC it was most people being worried about not getting a ticket and not having a go at STH's. Yes there would have been the occasional few. But you like to tar everyone with the same brush.

The vast majority of those not getting a ST are not boycotting. But it is as though you hope that you can mention it as much as possible.

doesn't matter how many bought 6, it was the same for every checkatrade game.

And if they have given up on CCFC and found other things to do they won't be bothered about away games will they?

Let's not pretend people banging on about away games isn't a boycott. I understand people will be fed up with shit football and just not bothering.

ccfcway

II
Let's not pretend people banging on about away games isn't a boycott. I understand people will be fed up with shit football and just not bothering.

We have a fantastic away following and I for one are proud to be part of it. Its a great effort for the thousands we often take to grounds and outsing the home fans. For those midlands based, it costs more money and time than to go to home games. Not sure how anyone can be negative about anyone who chooses to follow ccfc away from home.

Nick

Administrator
We have a fantastic away following and for one and proud to be part of it. Its a great effort for the thousands we often take to grounds and outsing the home fans. Not sure how anyone can be negative about anyone who chooses to follow ccfc away from home.

Where have I been negative about every person who goes to away games?

covcity4life

II

We have a fantastic away following and I for one are proud to be part of it. Its a great effort for the thousands we often take to grounds and outsing the home fans. For those midlands based, it costs more money and time than to go to home games. Not sure how anyone can be negative about anyone who chooses to follow ccfc away from home.

i think many of them refuse to go home aswell. so if there was outrage it would have been heard over last few years?

clint van damme

Lincoln city have sold 4k season tickets, and are crowing about out selling "arguably the biggest club in the division"
I understand the turmoil we are in...but fuck does it piss me off how we are now viewed!!

the day I start worrying about what a load of hooked nosed cabbage pickers think is the day I pack it all in.

Nick

Administrator
You've been negative about people who only go to away games.
Those people are included in the 'anyone'.
I see you are trying to make the 'anyone' mean being negative about anyone no matter if they just go to away games or not. Fun.

No, my point was more about people who are boycotting home games and just go to away games.

hill83

No, my point was more about people who are boycotting home games and just go to away games.

I know. And he said how can you be negative to anyone who goes to away games. You misread and thought he said everyone. Then tried to change what he meant by using anyone to suit your argument and finished it off with what we knew already.

Being negative about people who boycott home games and only go to away games is acting the c**t.

ccfcway

so your point was about ccfc fans going to some games and not others ?

what about those that don't go to away games but have season tickets ?

surely any ccfc fan that pays to go to any ccfc game in league two is a positive. They are still here. Its those that don't go to either we have to be concerned about !

Nick

Administrator
I know. And he said how can you be negative to anyone who goes to away games. You misread and thought he said everyone. Then tried to change what he meant by using anyone to suit your argument and finished it off with what we knew already.

Being negative about people who boycott home games and only go to away games is acting the c**t.

Because just because somebody goes to an away game it doesn't mean I instantly want to love them and pat their back for it.

Not sure why it makes me a c**t being negative about a boycott. My point was actually about if they moaned they couldn't get away tickets, the same as people who were boycotting moaned because they thought they couldn't get Wembley tickets.

Nick

Administrator
so your point was about ccfc fans going to some games and not others ?

what about those that don't go to away games but have season tickets ?

surely any ccfc fan that pays to go to any ccfc game in league two is a positive. They are still here. Its those that don't go to either we have to be concerned about !

No, my point was more about people who purposely refuse to go to home games. Not somebody who lives in London for example so goes to all of the away games around there etc.

Not the "I can't be arsed it's shit football" or "I'll go and do some overtime", it's the moralistic (if that's a word) reason.

Of course, if people want to support CCFC then fair play to them. Doesn't mean I can't disagree with them.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I am also not buying a ST but will pay on gate but if I am not being ENTERTAINED wont go not putting my money upfront and getting dealt what we got last few years. The extension of the ST deadline again in my opinion is a bit like things are not going as well as they hoped. The figures last year were higher and there had been no inward transfers like this year far more email sent out this year (nothing wrong with that time some effort was put into selling the club). If they were satisfied with the figures surely they would think people have had plenty of time to buy and would want to increase revenue by selling at the higher price.

Nick

Administrator
I am also not buying a ST but will pay on gate but if I am not being ENTERTAINED wont go not putting my money upfront and getting dealt what we got last few years. The extension of the ST deadline again in my opinion is a bit like things are not going as well as they hoped. The figures last year were higher and there had been no inward transfers like this year far more email sent out this year (nothing wrong with that time some effort was put into selling the club). If they were satisfied with the figures surely they would think people have had plenty of time to buy and would want to increase revenue by selling at the higher price.

They extend the early bird every year.... It's as if people ignore that to make things up.

theferret

They extend it every year, I don't see the need to over analyze it. Sales have exceeded most people's expectations, and there was never a doubt there would be fewer than last season, but they don't seem far behind. Ironically, if we do well, revenues may go up if there are more people paying on the gate (that's a big if though). Also expect some decent away followings next season as it will be a game that stands out for many clubs. Jester hats and daytrippers aplenty.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I know they extend ever year I believe this is the second time they have extended this year .Did they extend into June last year? Away following only gives the club a small % of selling price. I am not "Making things up" I have said in" my opinion" I can still have an opinion can't i

theferret

I know they extend ever year I believe this is the second time they have extended this year .Did they extend into June last year? Away following only gives the club a small % of selling price. I am not "Making things up" I have said in" my opinion" I can still have an opinion can't i

It mirrors last season - eb ended at end of May and was extended 1 week into June, so it's the same. Actually, I was referring to away followings at the Ricoh, and we retain pretty much all of those receipts.

Nick

Administrator
They haven't extended the early bird twice, the first deadline was for seats.

You can't claim opinion for everything.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

It mirrors last season - eb ended at end of May and was extended 1 week into June, so it's the same. Actually, I was referring to away followings at the Ricoh, and we retain pretty much all of those receipts.
I note this season in Division 1 17 teams had average home attendances over 5000 in Division 2 17 had less, don't think their away following will be that good .Only"my opinion"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread