ST holders poll (1 Viewer)

Will you be asking for a refund on your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 100 100.0%

• Total voters

Skybluefaz

We won't be watching any football for the remaining part of the season, will you ask for a refund on your season ticket? For any reason, this is not intended to be judgemental only indicative

rhino1002

it hadn't even occurred to me to ask for a refund
i assume if there was any BCD footie played that it would be made available to season ticket holders on stream

Covstu

I think it depends on what decisions are made, if they null and void the whole season which seems unlikely now then I think people would have been more inclined to get a refund, if we get promoted (as we should rightfully do) then it’s a definite no. Anyone who got a ST at SA was one to support the progress of the team and would certainly be counter intuitive asking for a refund after league success

scubasteve

Not fussed about a refund, but maybe some kind of incentive like free ifollow access till we can attend games. Or a discount in the club shop etc.

I noticed man utd have stated their season ticket holders can have a pro rata discount on next season or a refund.

Cranfield Sky Blue

Not fussed about a refund, but maybe some kind of incentive like free ifollow access till we can attend games. Or a discount in the club shop etc.

I noticed man utd have stated their season ticket holders can have a pro rata discount on next season or a refund.
Norwich gave 3 options.
Get refund
Give equivalent to local charities supported by the club
Give equivalent to club youth development

2 reasonable options I guess

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

I sort of see my season ticket as my 'CCFC fan membership card' always pick one up even if for whatever reason it doesn't look like I will be able to attend a lot games that season. Being able to turn up whenever I want and get priority on so I can pick and choose away games is enough of an incentive in itself. I barely even notice the direct debit coming out on pay day.

chiefdave

No. I can't see many asking for a refund.
I can, people kicked off about getting a game 'free' next season to make up for the Bury game.

Interestingly the club posted this at the time
Coventry City is under no obligation to refund fans who bought a Season Ticket based around 23 home league games - this situation is completely out of our control, and is covered in our Customer Charter and Season Ticket Terms & Conditions.

rob9872

We have three in our house, I wouldn't mind a little discount next season or a couple of free tickets for a cup match, but I will not be asking for a refund. I have fucking loved it this season.
+1

clint van damme

I won't be asking for a refund on ours but I will expect the club to step up and sort out the ticket master fiasco.
Fuckers haven't even replied to my e mail.

Gynnsthetonic

I haven't got a season ticket but would be willing to pay a donation towards the outstanding games I would of attended, I would of gone to all remaining games apart from the Oxford one on Easter Monday (should of been in Florida)

rob9872

I haven't got a season ticket but would be willing to pay a donation towards the outstanding games I would of attended, I would of gone to all remaining games apart from the Oxford one on Easter Monday (should of been in Florida)
I've got some magic beans if you're interested :)

Londonccfcfan

Nope no chance, dont really want the discount/refund for Bury game either.

Do want my 8 ticket refund for Lincoln though (which we have all agreed will go nicely towards a celebration drink/curry fund at a later date in cov).

Just hope the bookies pay up my bets circa £700 for winning league/promotion.

Grendal also has £50 charity bet he had with me (around middle of December) as he didnt think we would finish in top 8.

Evo1883

We won't be watching any football for the remaining part of the season, will you ask for a refund on your season ticket? For any reason, this is not intended to be judgemental only indicative

Never contemplated it, I can understand if somebody's finances are in a bad way and they need the money, but if imagine a huge chunk of supporters will say no to help the club financially

ccfc92

Bit of a weird one for me, I bought a ST and haven't been to one home game, but been to plenty of away games.

I have no intention of asking for my ST money back, we'll need every penny next season.

RegTheDonk

Great to see 100% so far of ST holders happy to let the club keep the money. I'm sure the club will repay the faith somehow, perhaps not financially but some kind of perk to say thank you.

Covkid1968#

We have three in our house, I wouldn't mind a little discount next season or a couple of free tickets for a cup match, but I will not be asking for a refund. I have fucking loved it this season.

im not a season ticket holder but if I was I like to think my response was something as good as this

christonabike

Kasteneer will be fit the next time we kick a ball in anger! Plus the big fella who scored the wonder goal. For the life of me I can’t remember his name.....

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Grendal also has £50 charity bet he had with me (around middle of December) as he didnt think we would finish in top 8.

giphy.gif

Grendel

Great to see 100% so far of ST holders happy to let the club keep the money. I'm sure the club will repay the faith somehow, perhaps not financially but some kind of perk to say thank you.

I would hope if we are promoted STH can renew at the same price next year. I’d be surprised if naturally prices do not go up as it’s a better standard

Grendel

Nope no chance, dont really want the discount/refund for Bury game either.

Do want my 8 ticket refund for Lincoln though (which we have all agreed will go nicely towards a celebration drink/curry fund at a later date in cov).

Just hope the bookies pay up my bets circa £700 for winning league/promotion.

Well that’s a lie isn’t it?

mds

No, too good a season, great football and hopefully a promotion to top it off...........feel ive had more than my monies worth. If they keep it, fine, not fussed about reductions or discount for next season, they will need all the money they can get to move us forward when we go up.

Users who are viewing this thread