Something To Cheer You Up! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I have written 10:
  1. We played extremely well against a team who were in the premiership last year. We restricted them to very little and should have got a point.
  2. We have games in hand on the teams above us and easy home games coming up.
  3. Callum O’hare will be back soon.
  4. Robins has shown he is tactically flexible and the 4-3-3 looked very dangerous. I would like to see the same formation next week but starting with palmer and Walker.
  5. Hamer will be back soon.
  6. The atmosphere in the ground is returning to last years volume which will win us points on its own.
  7. We have a break for the World Cup in which we can take stock and know exactly what we need to do in the second half of the season.
  8. Panzo and Doyle look very good and will only get better. Those 2 and Fabio must be 3 of the best prospects in the division.
  9. The only player playing badly atm is Godden and we have Walker Tavares and Waghorn to replace him. Dabo is back to his best and Palmer looks exciting
  10. Wasps will be bust soon

PUSB

More comebacks than Elvis

ProfessorbyGrace

Hamer was involved in a fair few of those dramatic late goals. The way he drives from midfield is impressive.

Also, I don’t believe Todd Kanes goal is in that compilation.

pusbccfc

Same team with a lot of luck with the late goals.

AOM

Loved that extra time goal against Reading. Genuinely class goal and they time wasted from about the 55th minute.
The Clive voice crack completes it

Users who are viewing this thread