So Watford Saturday (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Looking forward to this game first weekend of in a month, the sun will be shine down on The Ricoh and we will win 2-1 Goals from Eastwood and Mc Sheffery

Pigeon

Think I've had too much sun this week and it's gone to my head but I'm really looking forward to going to the Ricoh and ignoring all the board room and off field crap and just watching my team win at home in the warm sun.:) We can all dream.

Jimthor

Not feeling great about the result, we're far too exposed at the back at the mo. Hoping Marlon starts in place of Eastwood tho, reckon he'll bag a goal if he does.

Pigeon

It'll be good to have King back in the squad, nice to have a few options for left back;)

sky_blue_up_north

We need Craine desperately

Walking Bird

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some football on the deck, Hopefully with King back we won't resort to lumping it to him.

CovLis86

Can see King grabbing 1 or 2, but its our defence im worried about. Just hope Westwood has a stormer and we might just grab the points

Sutty

The defence does look weak. Is Cranie out? If he is we're left with Keogh filling in again. Unless he throws Cyrus Christie in.

fellatio_Martinez

If we lose this we're in big trouble.

It'll be Thorn and Harrison's (Thorrison?) first game at home. The players will have the chance to show the home crowd what they can do etc etc. Lets hope the crowd are decent too.

Hcut PUSB

Be interesting to see what he crowd will be, with all the shenanagings of recent weeks , musta sparked some interet you would hope!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread