So not a terrorist then (1 Viewer)

hill83

PC BRIGADE! Ha ha

Jerry-Seinfeld-Has-Seen-Enough-Reaction-Gif.gif

Sky Blue Pete

Without knowing the circumstance sbk. The shooting of an unarmed man who was seriously injured and saying the words on camera as hill reported would be deemed murder.

Sky Blue Kid

Some say that the PC Brigade doesn't exist and in a sense I suppose that it doesn't. I don't expect they join up in an Army with the express purpose of making the country worse. They are just 'people' with that same patronising attitude and that wonderful sense of 'Hey, we are spreading some good in the world'. When I was a child, I think the few around then were probably known affectionately as do-gooders. Within this site, the term 'PC Brigade' is just a convenient term to describe them collectively. (For further info, see the definitions section here.)

I think that their hearts are in the right place but unfortunately their brains aren't. They have such high ideals but lack the worldly knowledge and experience as to how the world works and how people think. They speak on behalf of people who really don't want them to (such as the blind). They punch way above their weight. They don't seem to realise that nearly all of their wonderful ideas actually make things worse rather than better. They stand reality on its head. Society just keeps getting worse because of them.

Some examples:

They hate racism but screaming 'racist' at everyone who asks legitimate questions about immigration just stifles debate. If debate is silenced then people understandably express their concerns in a more direct way - hence the rise of the BNP - hence situation worse......

They don't want to smack children, even though this instills a respect for authority into them at an early age. The children quickly learn that they can do what ever they want to and so go on to disrupt classrooms and stop other children learning. As they themselves don't learn much at school, they are most likely to become criminals when they become adult and raise more children in the same vein - hence situation worse.......

They want more 'ethnic minorities' in the public services so they set 'quotas' - that is they 'positively discriminate' - which means they discriminate against the people they don't want. Yet discrimination is the very thing they consider such a sin. The result of this is that they may not have the best people for the job and they upset the existing workers - hence situation worse....

I could go on but surely even a PC person would have got the idea by now!

Sky Blue Pete

Brilliant let's bring in corporal punishment into the mix as well.

Pc brigade are about as much of a group as Terrorists. It serves no useful purpose to talk of groups of individuals labelling them with marks of belonging to that group that you decide on and no one else

That's where the op started

Sky Blue Kid

Brilliant let's bring in corporal punishment into the mix as well.

Pc brigade are about as much of a group as Terrorists. It serves no useful purpose to talk of groups of individuals labelling them with marks of belonging to that group that you decide on and no one else

That's where the op started

FFS! It was meant as a piece of lighthearted banter... Obviously gone way, way, over your head!

Sky Blue Pete

FFS! It was meant as a piece of lighthearted banter... Obviously gone way, way, over your head!
Hey come come you were the one giving up on everyone.

Some pc stuff is correct, abusing kids by hitting them for misbehaving, other things may have aided the creation of a risk averse society

shmmeee

I've used a Mac for the past few years, am I still OK to have opinions not sourced from the Daily Mail?

Just dual booted Linux, does that change things? What about if I get one of those Surfaces, can I have humane thought processes when it's in tablet mode?

Users who are viewing this thread