Podcast So Near, Yet So VAR (1 Viewer)

S

Sky Blues Extra

On this week's Sky Blues Extra Podcast, Tom & Matt look back at the agonising FA Cup semi-final defeat at the hands of Manchester United.

This podcast is sponsored by the Sky Blue Tavern and Dhillons Brewery - the home of pre and post match entertainment in Coventry. Let's all sing together... Don't forget to follow us on all of our social channels, just search @SkyBluesExtra

Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.

Listen Now...

torchomatic

Are there any good football podcasts to listen to regarding Sunday's game? I listen to the Sky Blues Extra one, but it is always interesting to get a neutral perspective. I have tried a few over the last couple of days, but apart from a minute or two on "plucky Coventry", they all, without fail, descend into a Manchester United/Ten Hag analysis.

djr8369

Are there any good football podcasts to listen to regarding Saturday's game. I listen to the Sky Blues Extra one, but it is always interesting to get a neutral perspective. I have tried a few over the last couple of days, but apart from a minute or two on "plucky Coventry", they all, without fail, descend into a Manchester United/Ten Hag analysis.
Only the first 10 mins but the Not the Top 20 podcast the guys were focussed on us, not Utd.

Users who are viewing this thread