Sky Sports FL92 day tomorrow - CCFC on around 5pm (1 Viewer)

armybike

Sky Sports FL92 , when they visit all the clubs in the league, is tomorrow (Tues 4th) and CCFC will be on around 5pm.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Reading between the lines of Kieran Crowleys tweet looks like a high possibility of a signing tomorrow (either that or Waggots hit desperation point & trying to bring anyone in!)

Jackoskyblue

Reading between the lines of Kieran Crowleys tweet looks like a high possibility of a signing tomorrow (either that or Waggots hit desperation point & trying to bring anyone in!)

I didn't get that from the tweet but I'd imagine SSN would ask the clubs if they have anything to announce and arrange the order from then, we have so that's why we are on peak time, just a possibility ?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I didn't get that from the tweet but I'd imagine SSN would ask the clubs if they have anything to announce and arrange the order from then, we have so that's why we are on peak time, just a possibility ?

Can hardly imagine Coventry announcing the signing of a 19 year old striker from the Dog & Duck will draw the SSN viewers in.

Bugsy

Hope so... Just out of curiosity what does the tweet say. PUSB

Bugsy

Thanks mate, reading that thou don't think it's too concrete that a signing will be on the cards. it's just a preview and build up to the leagues big kick off.. PUSB

armybike

Just realised there was part of the exchange not in my original screen capture (not that it adds a great deal).

armybike

Posted at 4.11pm -

"92LIVE: Coventry City will be live on Sky Sports News as part of the FL92 day Sky Sports!

Sky Sports will be live at Ryton within the hour speaking to Tony Mowbray...

Coventry City will be live on Sky Sports News within the next hour as part of Sky's 92Live day!

Sky have been up and down the country and will report on all 92 clubs at some point during the day.

They will be recording live at Ryton within the hour and Tony Mowbray will be speaking to them!

Stay tuned to Sky Sports News City fans!"

http://www.ccfc.co.uk//news/article/fl92-coventry-city-sky-sports-2593291.aspx

armybike

Latest update via Kieran Crowley -

"Just spoke to #SSN. We're looking at around 5.45pm for our turn on #92Live. #PUSB"

armybike

Further update!

"It's probably more 18.15pm with #92Live now. Slight delay in getting the satellite truck here. #PUSB"

Hobo

Have been watching them going round the clubs; it's all crap anyway don't get too excited, certainly don't take out a Sky subscription in anticipation.

armybike

Just posted -

"Sky Sports have turned up. The truck hasn't. It needs to be here before 7pm. Race against time. #TruckWatch #92Live"

Happy_Martian

Sky are preparing for a 2nd visit to Chelski before 7pm. And we struggle to get on once :p

chiefdave

Bloody council have screwed us over again. They've deliberately planned these roadworks to bugger up out big appearance on SSN ;)

armybike

Drum roll please -

"The truck is here. Not long now. #TruckWatch #92Live"

Happy_Martian

Will the club have to pay TM overtime money for the delayed broadcast ? Can they afford it ? :whistle: TM on Sky or a new striker ? :p

armybike

Right, here we go!

armybike

Aahhh -

"Just to confirm, we're not announcing a signing on the #92Live. Sorry to disappoint. #PUSB"

stupot07

Well that was an anti-climax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Samo

Well that was an anti-climax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Was always gonna be!

Happy_Martian

Only disappointing thing for me was the Wall of Memories, photos pinned to a board inside TMs office. Why aren't they framed and on display throughout the facility so all players can see them, rather than just when TM calls them into his office ?

coop

Sisu couldn't afford to frame them just photocopy them as we haven't bought enough season tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread