Sky Blues Trust - Open Letter (1 Viewer)

Buster

Seems like the usual few on here and GMK realy are lonely voices . Didnt realise the strength and depth of opinion against SISU .The homecoming to the Ricoh (if it happens )may not be as popular as we thought

Noggin

This "all sides" nonsense is getting very old, it might have had value a year+ ago it does not now. Sisu are the problem, so I can understand the criticism. That said the SBT just organised a fantastic march at the weekend.

LB87ccfc

This "all sides" nonsense is getting very old, it might have had value a year+ ago it does not now. Sisu are the problem, so I can understand the criticism. That said the SBT just organised a fantastic march at the weekend.

Fantastic March that will change nothing.... and have not changed anything since they began unfortunately.

Shame really well done for trying to keep the issue in the public eye, but the people who need to really see this, sadly have not and do not care.

Time for more robust action to take place, except we are little old Coventry and too many have the " I cant be arsed I don't care anymore attitude" oh and the people replying... they would be back up the Ricoh, they are all talk.

shmmeee

The only misstep for me is parroting Sisu's line about matchday revenue on a short term deal. Why close off a route for easy return while the fiddly details are sorted out (or not)?

Seems to me to move us no further along than simply saying "Put Cov back, why not?". But overall I agree with the sentiment, bang some heads together etc.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think people have got to get to grips with the fact that the owners SISU are not going anywhere anytime soon.

The small amount I do know about their current finances tells me that they have sufficient income to stay put at Sixfields until at least the end of the season. Those that repeatedly go on about NOPM forcing SISU out and a return to the Ricoh are going to be sadly mistaken. The sale of Wilson, the compensation for Christie, the windfall from Juke have provided this years budget and cash requirement for this year and SISU can sit back on that front whilst pushing buttons elsewhere.

So in light of that how does the SBT force SISU out of ownership? - it cant. SISU will leave when SISU is good and ready and not a moment before - any one thinking otherwise needs a reality check.

Ask just about any Sky blue fan what he or she wants and it is CCFC playing at the Ricoh. Given no one can force an ownership change what do the SBT do. Just say well we cant force a change, give up and just accept the team plays in Northampton? Or do you take a more pragmatic approach and try to attain a possible target - a return to the Ricoh.

The SBT are not saying they support SISU, sometimes you have to deal with people you despise (ask ACL if they are going to be buddies with SISU for instance). There are very few people I know that want SISU to stay but to get things done you have to deal with what is not what emotions say should be.

Sorry but tireless internet ranting by the usual characters is not going to get a solution - and like it or not there has to be contact and communication - no one has to like or believe what is said though.

Frankly instead of ranting on a forum get off your arses and do something ............. I wont hold my breath though waiting

LB87ccfc

I think people have got to get to grips with the fact that the owners SISU are not going anywhere anytime soon.

The small amount I do know about their current finances tells me that they have sufficient income to stay put at Sixfields until at least the end of the season. Those that repeatedly go on about NOPM forcing SISU out and a return to the Ricoh are going to be sadly mistaken. The sale of Wilson, the compensation for Christie, the windfall from Juke have provided this years budget and cash requirement for this year and SISU can sit back on that front whilst pushing buttons elsewhere.

So in light of that how does the SBT force SISU out of ownership? - it cant. SISU will leave when SISU is good and ready and not a moment before - any one thinking otherwise needs a reality check.

Ask just about any Sky blue fan what he or she wants and it is CCFC playing at the Ricoh. Given no one can force an ownership change what do the SBT do. Just say well we cant force a change, give up and just accept the team plays in Northampton? Or do you take a more pragmatic approach and try to attain a possible target - a return to the Ricoh.

The SBT are not saying they support SISU, sometimes you have to deal with people you despise (ask ACL if they are going to be buddies with SISU for instance). There are very few people I know that want SISU to stay but to get things done you have to deal with what is not what emotions say should be.

Sorry but tireless internet ranting by the usual characters is not going to get a solution - and like it or not there has to be contact and communication - no one has to like or believe what is said though.

Frankly instead of ranting on a forum get off your arses and do something ............. I wont hold my breath though waiting

Post of the day by far!! Finally someone saying how it is! Bravo

Godiva

Can't find anything in there I disagree with ... Damn it!

martcov

Osb is right. Sisu have got the Costs of CCFC down and a couple of windfalls. The jr etc. is probably going under a different costing position - maybe supported by ARVO?
What should we be getting off our arses and doing though?

J

Jack Griffin

I know SISU have got the money for this year, but NOPM is not a short term strategy, it never was.

Grendel

I know SISU have got the money for this year, but NOPM is not a short term strategy, it never was.

Starting to feel like a lone voice Jack?

Nick

Administrator
To be fair, the telegraph have some real plonkers who post comments, some of them are hilarious.

NorthernWisdom

Well said.

L

limoncello

Lovely stuff.

J

Jack Griffin

Seems like the usual few on here and GMK realy are lonely voices . Didnt realise the strength and depth of opinion against SISU .The homecoming to the Ricoh (if it happens )may not be as popular as we thought

You should see the flack SISU get on CCFC facebook page.

Godiva

No, it will start sisu-out-campaign 2.0 ... and I think sisu know this.

Ian1779

No, it will start sisu-out-campaign 2.0 ... and I think sisu know this.

SISU are going nowhere anytime soon. Only realistically going to leave if we become successful on the pitch and they can sell on at a decent price.

dongonzalos

If SISU put a team on the pitch who challenge for promotion plus a return to the Ricoh in time for the Cardiff match.

All will be forgotten as quick Marlon's attacks on defenceless women.

RoboCCFC90

Top post OSB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, the telegraph have some real plonkers who post comments, some of them are hilarious.

Yep that's for sure (But no worse than anywhere else) What I did find funny was how the CT have laid claim to the recent activity. You would think the march was all their doing. The battle is almost over and we now have a campaigning newspaper. Joke or what?

shmmeee

You think the battle's nearly over?

We're no further on than we were when we moved to Sixfields.

May as well give up, they play us so easily, get us fighting amongst ourselves so easily, get us blaming anyone but them so easily.

Not sure what the point of the letter is. It just repeats Sisu's demands to be honest. Still to be shown how this gets us closer to home.

Godiva

We're no further on than we were when we moved to Sixfields.

May as well give up, they play us so easily, get us fighting amongst ourselves so easily, get us blaming anyone but them so easily.

Not sure what the point of the letter is. It just repeats Sisu's demands to be honest. Still to be shown how this gets us closer to home.

You're not going to like it, but in mind opinion having the fans trust leaning slightly more towards the clubs owners than the stadium management company is better for the club long term. Club owner and fans reps need to work together. If the trust adopt a more pragmatic stance I can only applaud it.

Users who are viewing this thread