Sky Blues Trust email Latest (2 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

Member Consultation Outcome

Outcome of mandate request

We have had a great response to the recent question put to Trust members about whether they supported the Boards stance in declining to co-operate with Tim Fisher’s proposal for Coventry City to play their home matches away from Coventry. The results are in and show overwhelming support for the Boards stance and we thank you for that. The Board will now convey this message to Tim Fisher and we will continue to put pressure on all parties to do everything possible to come to an agreement that enables our club to play at our home, the Ricoh Arena.

If you have any queries or feedback, please don't hesitate to email: [email protected].

http://www.skybluetrust.co.uk/

<a href="mailto:[email protected]">If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, click here to send an email and be removed from our mailing list.</a>

SkyblueBazza

So could SISU point to this as reinforcement of where the golden share lies? Can almost hear TF saying it..."Even the supporters accept the golden share is with us"

Godiva

So could SISU point to this as reinforcement of where the golden share lies? Can almost hear TF saying it..."Even the supporters accept the golden share is with us"

I think only FL can decide who has the right to the Golden Share. What everybody else think is irrelevant.

SkyblueBazza

How in the slightest could this be used to argue the position of the golden share?

It wasn't a statement that it can - a mere speculative question as to whether it could be used in spite against the trust's interests. The "how" being in the post.

torchomatic

Apart from the experts on here, of course. ;)

I think only FL can decide who has the right to the Golden Share. What everybody else think is irrelevant.

rupert_bear

I think it is all going to depend on where this Golden Share lies. If it is in ccfc ltd. i think sisu have a problem, if it is in Holdings those wanting rid of sisu have the problem. Who decides though ?

Users who are viewing this thread