Sky Blues are going up (1 Viewer)

Gleneagles65

Honestly can’t see 2 better clubs in this league now we’re getting towards the business end. I’m actually expecting the win to come during a match now as opposed to hoping so and long may that continue.
This turn in fortune is long overdue and to those who have been turning up during the last 2 decades I’m sure it’s starting to feel special.

mark82

We've certainly put ourselves in a great position. I think Pompey, Rotherham and Peterborough are all very good teams in their own way too. Also wouldn't write off Sunderland.

GaryJones

Yes I largely agree with you however the fans of Rotherham & Portsmouth are probably feeling exactly the same.
Let’s not forget Peterborough Sunderland & Wycombe too who are all on a hot streak.
We still have a while to go yet - so one match at a time I say.

usskyblue

Honestly can’t see 2 better clubs in this league now we’re getting towards the business end. I’m actually expecting the win to come during a match now as opposed to hoping so and long may that continue.
This turn in fortune is long overdue and to those who have been turning up during the last 2 decades I’m sure it’s starting to feel special.

Be ready.

If we don’t, the Robinstaxi squad are gonna drag this thread back up and fuckyouhard

#nolube

steve cooper

Peterborough could be struggling because of the 3 games extra they have played. They can only afford to drop 7 or 8 points to have any realistic chance for autos, and they have to play Portsmouth, Sunderland, and us. On top of that they have potential banana skins, Fleetwood and Burton away.

Flying Fokker

Peterborough could be struggling because of the 3 games extra they have played. They can only afford to drop 7 or 8 points to have any realistic chance for autos, and they have to play Portsmouth, Sunderland, and us. On top of that they have potential banana skins, Fleetwood and Burton away.

City need to get the points on the board.

Covkid1968#

The next run of games will make things a whole lot clearer. Sunday afternoon after the Sunderland game... if we are in the top 2 we can all stop whispering and start shouting that we are going to do it.

the rumpo kid

I don't think it's a turn in fortune, I think it's down to the hard work of mark robins and the players and the fantastic never say die attitude . Keep going city p.u.s.b.

Liquid Gold

I can’t see past Rotherham for top. They’ve already played their most difficult games and. We’re the only team to thoroughly outplay us. It’s going to be a massive fight for that 2nd spot.

Terry_dactyl

The next run of games will make things a whole lot clearer. Sunday afternoon after the Sunderland game... if we are in the top 2 we can all stop whispering and start shouting that we are going to do it.
If it’s ok I’ll stick to the cautious whispering. I’ll only start shouting IF we clinch promotion.

steve cooper

I can’t see past Rotherham for top. They’ve already played their most difficult games and. We’re the only team to thoroughly outplay us. It’s going to be a massive fight for that 2nd spot.
Rotherham still have to play:
Coventry away
Fleetwood away
Wycombe away
Portsmouth home
Doncaster home
Sunderland home
Seems to me to be plenty of opportunutues for them to drop points

clint van damme

We were dreadful that day though.
Their first goal owed to awful defending from Mason followed by McFazdean and Marosi and we went downhill from there.

Fair play to Rotherham they well deserved the 3 points but wouldn't use that game as a barometer to judge either clubs season

Londonccfcfan

I'm glad we are out of the cup!
3 key player niggles/injuries picked up in a week to Rose/Godden/Macfadz..(fingers crossed just require some rest)..and a few key players looking tired Dabo and Kelly.

Happy Pompy are still in the fa cup and leasing.com trophy...They will be basically playing 2 games per week till end of March by the looks of it. That will surely take it's toll on the squad. Think they may well fade with concentration on cups and amount of games to play.

Sky Blue Pete

3 key player niggles/injuries picked up in a week to Rose/Godden/Macfadz..(fingers crossed just require some rest)..and a few key players looking tired Dabo and Kelly.

Happy Pompy are still in the fa cup and leasing.com trophy...They will be basically playing 2 games per week till end of March by the looks of it. That will surely take it's toll on the squad. Think they may well fade with concentration on cups and amount of games to play.
Think it’s cuts both ways, gives loads of confidence

wingy

Hope so.
Some of the fear around our run appear to have come home to roost.

Sky Blue Pete

Not much of an advantage if your high on confidence but picking up injuries and knackered. There's a reason at the elite level, they want to play less games and want mid season breaks.
I’ve no idea as they have huge squads and only play 38 league games. Completely don’t understand

Sky Blue Harry H

I’ve no idea as they have huge squads and only play 38 league games. Completely don’t understand

The 'big boys' usually progress in the cup, have players on international duties and have a number of Champions League games

Mucca Mad Boys

They’ve lost 8 games so far this season, they are a bearable outfit and as another poster shown, still have difficult games to play.

As the table stands, ourselves and Pompey are in stronger positions than P’boro and Wycombe at this moment.

With 18 games left of the season, there’s a lot of football to be played.

Sky Blue Pete

They’ve lost 8 games so far this season, they are a bearable outfit and as another poster shown, still have difficult games to play.

As the table stands, ourselves and Pompey are in stronger positions than P’boro and Wycombe at this moment.

With 18 games left of the season, there’s a lot of football to be played.

Users who are viewing this thread