Sky Blue Sports and Leisure Limited Being Wound Up? (1 Viewer)

oldfiver

Wasn’t a PSC09 registered later the same day cancelling out that PSC02 in effect? So we’re back to square one where no one knows who the person with significant control is?

NO - read the opening line
It says it withdraws the previous statement regarding ... not completed reasonable steps etc.
It has not withdrawn the statement relating to SISU

upload_2018-1-19_14-8-55.png

Captain Dart

That was just osb's opinion.

Till the CT reported it was not certain, though maybe highly probable, because nothing was on the companies house website except the strike off notice, in fact it is still there.

oldfiver

Till the CT reported it was not certain, though maybe highly probable, because nothing was on the companies house website except the strike off notice, in fact it is still there.

It takes ages for CH to catch up at times

skybluetony176

Where has it been mentioned in this thread? That CT story was only posted 10:30 today.
Don’t worry. SISU are coming under scrutiny and it’s drawn some criticism. You know how that stresses Nick out. He’ll be OK once he’s ran a hot bath, lit some scented candles and put a recording of whale song on.

oldfiver

Don’t worry. SISU are coming under scrutiny and it’s drawn some criticism. You know how that stresses Nick out. He’ll be OK once he’s ran a hot bath, lit some scented candles and put a recording of whale song on.

And don't you worry ACL / WASPs are not being overlooked
Proof of that is the requirement to have to change the Bond rules

Nick

Administrator

Nope not stressed in the slightest, it's Friday! :)

skybluetony176

NO - read the opening line
It says it withdraws the previous statement regarding ... not completed reasonable steps etc.
It has not withdrawn the statement relating to SISU

View attachment 8854
So who else has been registered as a person of significant control in the past and not been withdrawn? Clearly someone has been withdrawn as it says in the box in the top right corner. If not SISU then who? Also if it’s not withdrawing the statement relating to SISU why does it say and I quote “the company has not yet completed taking reasonable steps to find out”? That’s hardly confirming the PSC02 filled earlier is it? In fact that statement alone cancels out any PSC02 ever posted wouldn’t it otherwise the company wouldn’t need to be taking “reasonable steps” because they’d already know? Unless you can explain otherwise of course? I’m all ears.

Nick

Administrator
That's why I thought what he was saying was backward.

upload_2018-1-19_14-8-55-png.8854

I "think" the way he is saying is that the statement was:

"The company has not yet completed...."

Now they are saying that statement isn't true any more, so it's withdrawn.

That's why I thought it was backwards and didn't make much sense.

What it all means though, no idea...

skybluetony176

Available to read on Tuesday apparently if I’ve read companies house correctly.

oldfiver

So who else has been registered as a person of significant control in the past and not been withdrawn? Clearly someone has been withdrawn as it says in the box in the top right corner. If not SISU then who? Also if it’s not withdrawing the statement relating to SISU why does it say and I quote “the company has not yet completed taking reasonable steps to find out”? That’s hardly confirming the PSC02 filled earlier is it? In fact that statement alone cancels out any PSC02 ever posted wouldn’t it otherwise the company wouldn’t need to be taking “reasonable steps” because they’d already know? Unless you can explain otherwise of course? I’m all ears.

Read the line above and my note. It says THAT statement is being withdrawn not the SISU notice
Also if it’s not withdrawing the statement relating to SISU why does it say and I quote “the company has not yet completed taking reasonable steps to find out”?

oldfiver

That's why I thought what he was saying was backward.

I "think" the way he is saying is that the statement was:

Now they are saying that statement isn't true any more, so it's withdrawn.

That's why I thought it was backwards and didn't make much sense.

What it all means though, no idea...

It means , previously that could not confirm who was the controlling entity so that posted that statement
Now they feel they can, so the old statement is withdrawn and the new one uploaded

Captain Dart

It means , previously that could not confirm who was the controlling entity so that posted that statement
Now they feel they can, so the old statement is withdrawn and the new one uploaded
But till they post a new confirmation statement the question is still unanswered is it not?

skybluetony176

When can we expect that then? Will it still be SISU? If it is why was there a need to post the withdrawal? Was the withdrawal an error? Is it down to incompetence? Seems like they’d just be doing the same job twice if it is, hardly a sign of an entity with a grip on things is it?

Captain Dart

No
First statement withdrawn
New statement on file - that is that

Come next year - assuming no changes - they will tick the box and pay £13 end
Sorry begging your pudding, I meant the 'person with significant control' statement which was withdrawn leaving that question unanswered, though we sort of know it is Joy.

skybluetony176

What they will be reading is the original notice which should be followed by a notice of withdrawal
On this occasion are you sure it will cancel out the previous statement? Only where the PSC is concerned you seemed eager to point out that the withdrawal didn’t cancel out the previous statement.

Nick

Administrator
When can we expect that then? Will it still be SISU? If it is why was there a need to post the withdrawal? Was the withdrawal an error? Is it down to incompetence? Seems like they’d just be doing the same job twice if it is, hardly a sign of an entity with a grip on things is it?

From what I think he is saying, they have withdrawn the statement, the statement was this:

So they just withdrew the statement.

I have no idea if it's true, but could they have submitted this:

"Notification of Sisu Capital Limited as a person with significant control"

It then rendered the statement out of date as they had done that, so they withdrew the statement?

skybluetony176

From what I think he is saying, they have withdrawn the statement, the statement was this:

So they just withdrew the statement.

I have no idea if it's true, but could they have submitted this:

"Notification of Sisu Capital Limited as a person with significant control"

It then rendered the statement out of date as they had done that, so they withdrew the statement?
Out of date during the course of an afternoon though? Sounds more like filed in error to me.

Nick

Administrator
Out of date during the course of an afternoon though? Sounds more like filed in error to me.

The way I am reading it there was a statement outstanding below at the bottom:

They then did this:

Notification of Sisu Capital Limited as a person with significant control

So as they had just done that, the statement wasn't true any more so they then withdrew the statement?

Nonleagueherewecome

And don't you worry ACL / WASPs are not being overlooked
Proof of that is the requirement to have to change the Bond rules
I do love a poster who only surfaces when SISU need defending. Still, it's a living, eh? I see that Godiva is viewing the thread too!

skybluetony176

Isn't that this?

View attachment 8856

that's just the way I am reading it, which is why I replied saying it looks a bit backwards...

If you read the filling history page on beta companies it has the PSC02 under date of 17 Jan 2018, under description it states “Notification of SISU Capital Limited as a person with significant control on 6 April 2016”. The withdrawal was posted on the same date but the description says “Withdrawal of a person with a significant control statement on 17 January 2018”. So how can it refer to anything other than the only PSC statement posted on the date referenced? That date being 17 Jan 2018. Seems that the description is date specific to me so can only refer to one thing.

Nick

Administrator

Is it not referring to the statement at the bottom of that because it was no longer valid after they had done the other one that day?

On 14 Nov 2016 they made the statement "the company has not yet completed taking reasonable etc etc ..." However when they apparently completed and took those steps, they withdrew the statement from November?

No idea if right or not, not an accounts expert but just looking at wording of it.

IE.

I make a statement saying Tony's favourite drink is Fizzy Pineapple off the pop man

I then find out Tony likes Tab Clear more, so I then withdraw the above statement and show Tony holding his Tab clear.

Does sound backwards but that's the impression I got.

Users who are viewing this thread