Sky Blue Player (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

Is anyone else getting jumpy, intermittent broadcast or just me. And it's not just Geoff or Eakin...

Ccfcsj

Not just you. I subscribed for a month to see what it's like and first listen isn't great. Can hardly make anything out on it

Ccfc1979

Same here. Tweeted C and W as they used to be able to sort it as it can be the link from their end.

Nick

Administrator
Same here. Tweeted C and W as they used to be able to sort it as it can be the link from their end.

It usually is the link at their end that causes it :(

People pay to listen, I assume C and W get paid for it as well.

pipkin73

Same here and the wall not up for another 10 mins to post it and find a solution on there

Wancar

On fast forward here in Canada as well.But we're 7 hours behind the U.K.,perhaps we are just trying to catch up with you lot!

Fergusons_Beard

Not Bleeding Rocket Science is it-bloody first game of the season and it doesn't bleeding work-gah!

In went in off Ferguson's beard....

woody11462

If you log out and back in again it takes you back to where you first started listening to it so you end up even further behind!

Nick

Administrator
Channel 719 on freeview. It is probably just going to be if you are in the Cov area I guess?

pipkin73

Told Laura on Sky Blue Wall to tell people to try Swindon Player and she won't put it on the wall

Users who are viewing this thread