Podcast Sky Blue Fans TV (1 Viewer)

Jonbuoy

Aug 1, 2023
Does anyone know what the beef is with the podcast people? Looks like that Mark guy has been kicked out…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
If it's the one I think the bloke who's always on it is way over the top and wants to be famous?

Jonbuoy

Aug 1, 2023
Yeah the bloke that’s taken over is a bit OTT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baldy

Aug 12, 2008
Is that that Sunny bloke? He’s absolutely dire to watch - looks like he gets absolutely pissed after one pint plus seems as thick as shit

Reactions: fernandopartridge

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
Was it that one who had a poster on here? Not Sunny somebody else

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

BUSA

Aug 8, 2008
Is that that Sunny bloke? He’s absolutely dire to watch - looks like he gets absolutely pissed after one pint plus seems as thick as shit
No that’s sky blue army tv

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
All of them are weird. Middle aged men fanboying over blokes who probably find them creepy

Id wager they live in bedsits

Reactions: Greggs

mmttww

Jan 22, 2014
All of them are weird. Middle aged men fanboying over blokes who probably find them creepy

This is how I feel about all Fan TV I've seen. Bag of sh*te.

Just go to the pub with your mates and talk about football!

Adge

Jun 26, 2015
This is how I feel about all Fan TV I've seen. Bag of sh*te.

Just go to the pub with your mates and talk about football!
Na-best to go to the match and record yourself the whole game shouting and screaming and generally being a Tit. Then post it in some social media outlet to see how many followers and likes you can get which is the be all and and all really.

Last edited:

Tomh111

Feb 18, 2012
Cirencester
They tried to push past the entry queue at Middlesbrough away last game of the season, got pulled to one side by stewards/police and roundly shit themselves and were sent to the back.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Na-best to go to the match and record yourself the whole game shouting and screaming and generally being a Tit. Then post it in some social media outlet to see how many followers and lines you can get which is the be all and and all really.
Exactly

The one I saw was after a goal when he was singing but looking round to see who was looking at him.

baldy

Aug 12, 2008
His names Myles I think, will see him before a game walking round with a sky blue wig on shoving a microphone into peoples faces

Oh god him yeah - on their YouTube videos he’s always finding everything hilarious when it’s blatantly not

Greggs

May 8, 2012
That's one mighty feathered friend you've got there.
Thank you. Sadly it was a rescue owl that was in a centre under police control, it had be be removed from the wild as it kept stealing children off their bicycles. Fine specimen but a strange temperament. Hope you're well?

Reactions: itsabuzzard

itsabuzzard

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you. Sadly it was a rescue owl that was in a centre under police control, it had be be removed from the wild as it kept stealing children off their bicycles. Fine specimen but a strange temperament. Hope you're well?
I am well and thank you for asking. You had me for a few seconds there, but then I didn't think it likely that an owl would predate children. Mind you, in my neck of the woods, white-tailed sea eagles regularly make off with lambs and even the occasional new-born calf. One report had a swan forced down in flight and drowned in a loch.
More power to your elbow 💪

Users who are viewing this thread