Sky Blue Companies (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

In the past week I have come across three companies that have Sky Blue as part of their name, Sky Blue Pizzas, Sky Blue Fixings, a company in Stoke Coventry and Sky Blue Roofing. You would think that being in Coventry all of these are named in honour of our team. I wondered how many other Sky Blue companies there are. (Good if they gave you a discount if you are a fan).
Also on Holyhead Road someone has a stained glass window in their house which depicts the club crest. Are there anymore CCFC themed buildings out there?

Nick

Administrator
There are loads of them. I remember picking a company based on it, the bloke was absolute dog shit and knew nothing about CCFC just picked it for extra business.

skyblueinBaku

Sky blue in Coventry | Reviews - Yell

Have thought a few times about having a business directory on here so members can promote their own business. Not sure how it would work when somebody has been calling somebody else a bellend and they then ring them up to come and fix their leak though.
A leaky bellend needs a qualified doctor, Nick.

ajsccfc

On Foleshill Road I'm sure there's a chippy or similar that's used Ricoh in their name which struck me as an odd choice

Nick

Administrator
On Foleshill Road I'm sure there's a chippy or similar that's used Ricoh in their name which struck me as an odd choice

I know there is one called Arena Fishbar?

EDit:

23243137.jpg

Didn't that one used to be an American Diner?

stevefloyd

I could do Sky Blue car body repairs for scratches and dents ;) funnily enough I have a Sky Blue car to do on Monday :)

CJ_covblaze

hill83

Sky Blue Stalk

Website where a bunch of no hopers discuss ways to peep on unsuspecting women.

Users who are viewing this thread