Sisu - just fk off will you, utter reptiles (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

Well, they might actually have a point, surely the Higgs charity must have known about the council plans to take over the ACL mortage, just like they would have known about the deal being discussed with SISU to do the same thing......

bigfatronssba

Well, they might actually have a point, surely the Higgs charity must have known about the council plans to take over the ACL mortage, just like they would have known about the deal being discussed with SISU to do the same thing......

&?

Unless sisu have a contract signed by the council stating that they wouldnt lend acl money then they dont have a leg to stand on.

skyblueiom

yeah they might, but I don't think theres any doubt that theyre reptiles, so if you're reading this joy just fk off and leave us to pick up the pieces!

SkyBlueScottie

Well its not that simple is it, as SISU feel this was the catalyst which sees us playing in Northampton etc, it's not all black and white! As a supporter of the football club you should get that.

Captain Dart

Even if they do (which I doubt) why would they sue a charity, it stinks to high heaven.

chiefdave

So what if they did? ACL have always had a loan to cover the lease, first with Yorkshire Bank then with CCC. If SISU wanted that loan to no longer exist upon them taking ownership of a share in ACL they would need to pay it off. Does it make any difference if they pay off Yorkshire Bank or CCC?

Spionkop

Been said before by many posters on here, but Sisu had, from day one, the option to buy the Higgs share for a very reasonable amount. They didn't. Absolute fools.

skyblueiom

Well its not that simple is it, as SISU feel this was the catalyst which sees us playing in Northampton etc, it's not all black and white! As a supporter of the football club you should get that.

You can spin things any way you wish to justify a position, but my opinion is that they've done absolutely zero for this club. Its been constant lies and deceit - I don't think anyone can argue with that - but still people are blinded by their spin machine. Anyway, its going the way of a million other threads, so lets agree to disagree and not fall out about it!!

Warwickhunt

Even if they do (which I doubt) why would they sue a charity, it stinks to high heaven.
The Charity are suing SISU in this case! SISU have had to put in a counter claim which is standard practice when someone serves a legal papers on you. I am sure that the Higgs charity knows that it can win else they are are risking more than £30K if they don't (probably £300k in cost if it goes to court)

Kingokings204

The Charity are suing SISU in this case! SISU have had to put in a counter claim which is standard practice when someone serves a legal papers on you. I am sure that the Higgs charity knows that it can win else they are are risking more than £30K if they don't (probably £300k in cost if it goes to court)

Good point but please don't say standard practice as I am scared for life by this thanks.

chiefdave

Or an even better standard practice is to actually pay your bills.

Sbarcher

£1.20 for a big Snicker - soon pay off all the debts..........

Users who are viewing this thread