Sisu gone on Monday? Yanks are coming! (1 Viewer)

dutchman

Who's going to buy a team without a stadium?...End of Story.......Thanks Ann Lucas....
Never thought I'd say this but I think the lack of a stadium is the least of the club's problems right now?

Besides which having a fancy new stadium (ten miles outside of town) didn't do Bolton Wanderers much good did it?

Otis

He did say that they'd heard the rumours floating around. I must say when I heard it on CWR today it was the first I'd heard of it and given the amount of "it's all very well getting SISU to sell but who's going to buy it" responses on the SISU petition thread it doesn't sound like I'm the only one on here hearing it for the first time today.

So where exactly have these rumours been floating around?
In Stuart Linnell's head?

Nick

Administrator
Well if u gave a fuck you wouldn't be bumming the ppl on this forum that didn't agree with you a few days ago, now u are liking and agreeing with all their comments
You do realise you can disagree with somebody about one thing and then agree with them about others don't you?

It's almost as if you want people to be at each other's necks, as a large percentage of your posts on here are in this thread.

It's very weird, you are talking as if nothing else gets discussed on here.

Moaning about not sticking together, but this thread is about the only one where people aren't bickering.

Covstu

biDFHU0.gif
This would make my year! WWCov!

KG7

SL (to American caller) : I've heard a rumour that some of your American business are looking at some of the British sports clubs. You live out there, can you see them buying CCFC?

American Caller: No, they're business men.

If this is where the rumour started then we're all wasting our time here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

SL (to American caller) : I've heard a rumour that some of your American business are looking at some of the British sports clubs. You live out there, can you see them buying CCFC?

American Caller: No, they're business men.

If this is where the rumour started then we're all wasting our time here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that really the conversation? Bloody hell we really want something to happen don't we

rupert_bear

Not that many Americans have proved to be that good owners, Hicks & Gillett ran out of town at Lin
Well if u gave a fuck you wouldn't be bumming the ppl on this forum that didn't agree with you a few days ago, now u are liking and agreeing with all their comments
[QUOTE="Was that really the conversation? Bloody hell we really want something to happen don't we[/QUOTE]
Yes basically it was, didn't take a lot of notice at the time but strange question if you think about it bit of an odd one big place America so why ask a random caller coincidently phoning from the U.S. had he heard anything and the answer "no they are business men" also a strange answer imo

Hobo

I hate to spoil the party but aren't the Americans already here? I thought they arrived eight or nine years ago?

Mind you that would be about right for Linnell and CWR to pick up on a rumour.

Last edited:

trevelfarandwide

Let's be pragmatic and logical, because if we give in to emotions, we'll only be depressed.

Given the context of SL's conversation, there is no American buyer. Rumours are rumours, and this is a complete Chinese Whisper.

If the club is saved, fair enough, but don't get your hopes up regarding this very tenuous 'rumour'.

rupert_bear

[QUOTE

Given the context of SL's conversation, there is no American buyer. Rumours are rumours, and this is a complete Chinese Whisper.
[/QUOTE]
No he definitely said American not Chinese.

Warwickhunt

[QUOTE

No he definitely said American not Chinese.[/QUOTE]
That puts a different slant on things! However looking at the other thread about SISU being in financial poo it would make sense Brodey turning up for the last few weeks as he is worried about his investment

Nick

Administrator
No he definitely said American not Chinese.
That puts a different slant on things! However looking at the other thread about SISU being in financial poo it would make sense Brodey turning up for the last few weeks as he is worried about his investment[/QUOTE]

When I had a look through his Instagram, it seemed he has always been nipping over

trevelfarandwide

Fuck me, it's a punnery in here.

Reactions: KG7

covcity4life

Lol rumour on a coach home after a loss....

It's all about the Chinese now anyway. We need their money you

Or wasps....

Users who are viewing this thread