SISU/ARVO appeal turned down (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Shakeitup

I for one am glad. Not because I'm a CCC lover, far from it. Whether they have done wrong or not (legally, not morally) is for the courts to decide. So far the judgements have favoured CCC.

My happiness with this judgement is this: the sooner legal action in any form ceases the sooner the club and the parent company have to start developing longer term plans. In connection to stadia and additional commercial aspects.

These legal proceedings are a distraction to the club, the fans and possible serve as a smokescreen!

I miss the days when the biggest concerns were who were we going to sign pre-season!

stupot07

I wouldn't get too excited. This is pretty meaningless. Just means they will appeal to a higher court.
And haven't they already started JR2 aswell? This is going to go on for another 3-4 years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

vow

These legal proceedings are a distraction to the club, the fans and possible serve as a smokescreen!

With all due respect I'm interested to know what the smokescreen might be?

dongonzalos

I wouldn't get too excited. This is pretty meaningless. Just means they will appeal to a higher court.
It was quick though unlike everything else so far. The quicker there are no pointless legal actions left the better.
The only one benefiting us the man in the picture.
Bet he cannot believe his luck!!!!!

chiefdave

Only way we're getting into Europe :D
Having a feeling they're just going through the motions until they can appeal it to Europe now. Anything involving state aid seems to have a much higher chance of a ruling against the public body at that level.

Otis

Yeah, but there can't be many further stops all the way up to God.

After that it will just be whoever created him.

armybike

Having a feeling they're just going through the motions until they can appeal it to Europe now. Anything involving state aid seems to have a much higher chance of a ruling against the public body at that level.

What's your basis of this Dave? Not calling you out, just wondered where you've read about this.

fernandopartridge

If we come out of the EU, would the case be dropped? (Need old emoji's back!).

And if it goes there and they win, can the council appeal?
No. Next month our vote is only to instruct the government to withdraw from the EU. In the meantime it's business as usual.

no_loyalty

No wonder the fucking season ticket price shot up, they need the money to continue to pay lawyer's and court costs

Kingokings204

No wonder the fucking season ticket price shot up, they need the money to continue to pay lawyer's and court costs

I think this is a major issue no one knows. Are the club funding these court cases or not? We will never know but I'm sure we are.

Kingokings204

And where's that in the accounts then?

Oh come on, look at what you've just asked. I said we will never know for certain but I'm guessing we as a club are paying as tbf we have has a lot of player fees the last few years seemingly not gone back into the team that much.

Money can be transferred and done in other ways. Why would sisu pay out of their own pocket for the court cases when they don't fund the actual team? It makes no sense to me

Oh and these court cases are all losing and sisu are paying ccc costs.

fernandopartridge

Oh come on, look at what you've just asked. I said we will never know for certain but I'm guessing we as a club are paying as tbf we have has a lot of player fees the last few years seemingly not gone back into the team that much.

Money can be transferred and done in other ways. Why would sisu pay out of their own pocket for the court cases when they don't fund the actual team? It makes no sense to me

Oh and these court cases are all losing and sisu are paying ccc costs.
Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread