Sir Waggott (1 Viewer)

Mr Creosote

Let's face it we all thought he was a funny little Geordie fella with a dodgy beard when he first joined SISU.

But it clearly transpires the man is a footballing expert and a business genius!

he has single handedly played a blinder with Cov council and ACL and out smarted them both to bring us home paying no rent and getting a share of parking, beer and sponsorship... He is without doubt the best thing hat has happened to SISU and ACL in years....think of how much extra money can now be spent on players with the increased revenue and less costs to pay out in rent. Not to mention he economic benefits it has brought back to businesses in Coventry

the CET should start a campaign to get him nominated for the New Years honours list and become a knight of the realm.

Arise Sir Waggott

rupert_bear

Totally agree with the increased revenue and having more to spend on players. With our debts wiped through the administration process, about 3 million received in transfer fees and now having a 90% increase in gate receipts, paying as you say less rent, the money that could be there for Steve Pressley's team strengthening plans could be massive, can't wait until the January window opens.

What role did the Coventry vicar have in our Ricoh return ?

Mr Creosote

I thought this thread might have had more support for Waggott!? He has single handed brought our CCFC home within a few weeks when he got directly involved in the negotiations. It took fisher 13 months with total failure....

As CCFC fans we need to make this man a Sir or at least an OBE. Jesus, that fool on the old CCFC board (fat guy can't remember is name) got an OBE for services to football during his time at CCFC.

Come on, support Waggott to become Sir Steve Waggott, he deserves it purely on the basis he out monouvered ACL and CCC to get out team home for free, sorry not just for free, ACL are actually paying SISU with 50% of beer and parking income!

Absolute genius Sir Waggott!!!!!!!

ccfc92

I thought this thread might have had more support for Waggott!? He has single handed brought our CCFC home within a few weeks when he got directly involved in the negotiations. It took fisher 13 months with total failure....

As CCFC fans we need to make this man a Sir or at least an OBE. Jesus, that fool on the old CCFC board (fat guy can't remember is name) got an OBE for services to football during his time at CCFC.

Come on, support Waggott to become Sir Steve Waggott, he deserves it purely on the basis he out monouvered ACL and CCC to get out team home for free, sorry not just for free, ACL are actually paying SISU with 50% of beer and parking income!

Absolute genius Sir Waggott!!!!!!!

I thought the details of the deal was confidential?

Chipfat

Genius,,, FFS he was apart of those who took the club away, he was playing along with all including turning up in court.. He is no genius he is like every other normal minded person that could see Sisu after the court case battering and falling gates at NTFC he had no option.... Please don't make him out to be any other than a man who seen no other choice or any other way other than a return,,, i will tip my hat in the fact he was able to talk to ACL and put history aside....

He is an illusionist make no mistake, he just at the minute is a Sisu man showing openness and a willingness to do the right thing,, unlike TF and JS who have no respect or idea of the power of the fan at our club.. Even after last night TF will have his chance of spouting his bollocks again about how Sisu have been wronged, SW, SP and his staff would of walked to Huddersfield if NTFC would of carried on....

ccfc92

Genius,,, FFS he was apart of those who took the club away, he was playing along with all including turning up in court.. He is no genius he is like every other normal minded person that could see Sisu after the court case battering and falling gates at NTFC he had no option.... Please don't make him out to be any other than a man who seen no other choice or any other way other than a return,,, i will tip my hat in the fact he was able to talk to ACL and put history aside....

He is an illusionist make no mistake, he just at the minute is a Sisu man showing openness and a willingness to do the right thing,, unlike TF and JS who have no respect or idea of the power of the fan at our club.. Even after last night TF will have his chance of spouting his bollocks again about how Sisu have been wronged, SW, SP and his staff would of walked to Huddersfield if NTFC would of carried on....

You'd have thought they would have a complex A/C system at the Ricoh, not a fan :whistle:

Mr Creosote

I think you are wrong, Sir Steve will get rid of Fisher and start rebuilding our club now we are getting a share of match day income, rent free, he had a fighting chance.

i believe that if we don't fully recognise and support what he has done for us by out playing the other two parties in the recent negotiations, we will loose him to another club probably in the championship or Prem..

Sir Steve or Steve Waggott OBE or Steve Waggott CBE

Astute

If he is so good why did it take him over a year before deciding to get us home in three weeks?

And even an idiot would have known that our income would shoot up as soon as we came home.

Astute

I think you are wrong, Sir Steve will get rid of Fisher and start rebuilding our club now we are getting a share of match day income, rent free, he had a fighting chance.

i believe that if we don't fully recognise and support what he has done for us by out playing the other two parties in the recent negotiations, we will loose him to another club probably in the championship or Prem..

He should go to Man City then and take Joy with him. IIRC they pay millions in rent each year. Got some valuable players to sell whilst playing in Northampton too.

diggerdaley

He managed to help get two clubs relegated,Charlton Athletic and City,I would'nt trust him as far as I could throw him.

ccfc92

How do you know this?

Astute

Of course I'm not him! I just think this guy deserves our praise and recognition for getting us home and getting us back on the basis of ACL paying us!! Genius

1, Waggott looks after the squad side of things and not things like negotiating rent.

2, So what did Timothy mean when he said we can afford the rent in Division 3 but not if we get promoted to Division two?

Grendel

1, Waggott looks after the squad side of things and not things like negotiating rent.

2, So what did Timothy mean when he said we can afford the rent in Division 3 but not if we get promoted to Division two?

He said he did the rent negotiation.

Rusty Trombone

I missed that part if true. But number two still stands.

He didn't say that, he said the financial model based on renting the Ricoh works in League 1 but not the Championship, he was talking about FFP.

I don't know why he thinks it wouldn't work, but that's what he said. Nothing about rent affordability.

Grendel

I missed that part if true. But number two still stands.

No he was referring to the business model required in the championship under FFP which would be very difficult if we still have limited source of revenue and potential ways of minimising losses.

kmj5000

So how did he think that was the Sixfields model was going to work in the Championship? He couldn't have made the ”source of revenue" more limited or made the losses greater could he?

Just the usual illogical bullshit and drivel from Tim. We must be thankful he's been forced into the sidelines because he's an incompetent dick. But if you disagree, please tell me why.

Remember his "The ship has sailed." statement? Pity he didn't get shipwrecked!

LastGarrison

I love the smell of creosote, not Sir Creosote, although I'm sure he smells lovely, Joop would be my guess, but just freshly painted creosote.

As you were.

Grendel

I assume from the OP and his posting history this is all a wind up anyway

Mr Creosote

You are missing the point my man, Tim is on his way out, Sir Waggy is now the CEO and probably the best CEO We have had? He has pulled the wool over the eyes of the stadium owners and council and done a great deal for our club... Look at the facts.....

previously £1.2m rent - now rent free
previously no income on food, bev, parking and pitch side sponsorship - now 50%

What a deal!!

obviously outweighs the legal costs, which were circa £1m

quids in to spend on players, now that is genius!!!

hence, we all need to get together and get CET to campaign for him to become SIR WAGGOTT

So how did he think that was the Sixfields model was going to work in the Championship? He couldn't have made the ”source of revenue" more limited or made the losses greater could he?

Just the usual illogical bullshit and drivel from Tim. We must be thankful he's been forced into the sidelines because he's an incompetent dick. But if you disagree, please tell me why.

Remember his "The ship has sailed." statement? Pity he didn't get shipwrecked!

Tonylinc

You are missing the point my man, Tim is on his way out, Sir Waggy is now the CEO and probably the best CEO We have had? He has pulled the wool over the eyes of the stadium owners and council and done a great deal for our club... Look at the facts.....

previously £1.2m rent - now rent free
previously no income on food, bev, parking and pitch side sponsorship - now 50%

What a deal!!

obviously outweighs the legal costs, which were circa £1m

quids in to spend on players, now that is genius!!!

hence, we all need to get together and get CET to campaign for him to become SIR WAGGOTT

Tonylinc

Please give source for your statements of free rent and 50% income from food, bev, parking and sponsorships.

Mr Creosote

Direct source at the club, clearly I can't divulge the source or it would blow it for them... Matter of time before the full details leak anyway...

PUSB #SirSteveWaggott

Please give source for your statements of free rent and 50% income from food, bev, parking and sponsorships.

Mr Creosote

What makes you so sure it's rubbish? You may not like the fact that Waggy is our new messiah who is going to get us back to the Prem, but he us!!!! He has masterminded our return to the Ricoh on terms that suit CCFC

PUSB Sir Waggott

dongonzalos

Let's face it we all thought he was a funny little Geordie fella with a dodgy beard when he first joined SISU.

But it clearly transpires the man is a footballing expert and a business genius!

he has single handedly played a blinder with Cov council and ACL and out smarted them both to bring us home paying no rent and getting a share of parking, beer and sponsorship... He is without doubt the best thing hat has happened to SISU and ACL in years....think of how much extra money can now be spent on players with the increased revenue and less costs to pay out in rent. Not to mention he economic benefits it has brought back to businesses in Coventry

the CET should start a campaign to get him nominated for the New Years honours list and become a knight of the realm.

Arise Sir Waggott

No rent
That is wrong for starters so no point addressing the rest

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread