Signing Number 3! (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Damn i need a second account now. Im calling it the wum

Gint11

Please don't sign Bigi TM!! He doesn't contribute anything. We are slow at signing players. Shrewsbury signed 7 players a few weeks back including JOB. In saying that I don't know how good they are but still. We've got less than a month until the season and only 2 bodies in. I think TM will sort it but don't half take an age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coop

Yes they are slow you would think within the first week or two of pre season all the required numbers would be in the building. I think TM missed out on a couple of signings he wanted and is now on plan b.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm not sure that people should write Bigi off so quickly. Not sure what people are expecting our squad to be made up of (we're in League 1), but we are going to need one or two in the centre of the park who can put their foot in - and Bigi will be useful to have in an area where there are always injuries and suspensions (Bigi, Rose and Gadzhev all put their foot in) Just need a bit of creativity to back up Lameiras, Jones etc. I'm hoping young Thomas may step up this season as well. Won't be upset to have signed Bigi.

Otis

If it's Bigi, it's Bigi.

I know a lot of people don't rate him, but if it is him let's give him a chance and see what he can do THIS season. Maybe he might just surprise us all.

If he signs then TM obviously sees something in him we haven't and maybe he will prove himself.

FRY-CCFC

Bigi was great for us in the championship. One of the few players who played well that year. If he can recapture that form then we have a real player. I wouldn't be against it because, number one, he's not exactly gonna start and number two, this isn't our last signing.

Alkhen

Bigi just needs a consistent run of games, he got no game time at Newcastle. Came to us on loan but lost out on getting in the team as we had too many loans. I'd imagine the other loans we had were here on the condition they got game experience and Mogga was never going to drop Cole. I thought he looked hand y in the last 5 or 6 games , we could see a good player if he is given a run.

Last edited:

Otis

Bigi's first game back on loan last season was one of the worst performances I have witnessed by a professional footballer. Against Oldham on the last day however he ran the show. Funny game isn't it.
I think consistency has always been his problem.

He really needs to work on his ball retention and passing.

Hopefully he has done so.

eastwoodsdustman

I'd be glad to have him back and I think that given a run of games he will be very good for us and given time possibly better than Fleck.

Kingokings204

Nothing wrong with bigi in my opinion. Was great for us in the championship. He got better as he went along last season probably due to mowbray molding him properly. Under TM guidance he could be great and lastly we are ccfc in league 1 with a probable mid table budget. We aren't going to sign world beaters are we. Plus fleck has just gone so a gap needed to fill

Who says this player is bigi anyway.

Hobo

Bigi can do a job for us next season if he joins. But let's support all the players, new season clean slate.

Brylowes

Bigi just needs a consistent run of games, he got no game time at Newcastle. Came to us on loan but lost out on getting in the team as we had too many loans. I'd imagine the other loans we had were here on the condition they got game experience and Mogga was never going to drop Cole. I thought he looked hand y in the last 5 or 6 games , we could see a good player if he is given a run.
He got no game time at NUFC because quite frankly he wasn't good enough
for NUFC or the prem, however that doesn't mean we shouldn't give him ago.
Providing he's cheap of course. :)

chiefdave

If we sign Bigi I would hope he's not on big money and a key part of Mowbray's plans.

Have no problem coming in if its the right cost and role. I think there's a decent player there, certainly at this level. Just a matter of if the time at Newcastle and his mystery illness have set him back too much.

Nick

Administrator
most you lot were crying your eyes out when bigi was SOLD to Newcastle, oh no we're selling the future of the club boo hoo, now you don't want him back FREE, what the fuck do you want from a club with nothing ?

Some people thought it was a good deal?

ajsccfc

There were times when I was shitting it whenever Bigi had possession but he seemed to iron that out more as the season went on, plus my anxiety medication was strong. I'd be quite happy to have a player who actually wants to be here if nothing else.

shelby76

Wonder how much money bigi will be on if he comes back? He was earning quite a bit at newcastle. If he does comes back better he will be the highest earner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread