Signing - Jordan Maguire-Drew (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
He’s at loan to Lincoln for the season

gspotgaz

Sep 20, 2012
Decent Addition.

What exactly is the story with his loan at Lincoln being cut short? Injury or form?

Harry_Walker

Sep 19, 2016
Scored 15 in the vanarama national last season so he’s obviously got something about him, also scored 2 this year so got potential for this division

Reactions: covcity4life

Hobo

May 13, 2013
Coventry
I think Lincoln have done well picking up winger Danny Rowe until end of season.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
I'd probably put money on it happening. A couple of random users on the other thread bigging him up too and naming him ;)
Been linked for a few days now and fits in with the team from the south beginning with B rumours.

Reactions: Londonccfcfan

Cavan O'Doherty

Jun 30, 2016
It happened last time with Grimmer so I'd say this is pretty likely to happen. He's only followed his previous clubs so it's not like he follows everyone.

Reactions: covcity4life

Londonccfcfan

Oct 12, 2015
He’s good enough, just needs a team that plays in wide areas and doesn’t boot it up to a lump of a centre forward.

I’d reserve judgement till I see him. But if he’s a left sided winger? Question is he better than Shipley?

Shipley has been playing well for me. Maybe he will be competing with him and no doubt it will be good competition and back up on the left.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Has he played in the FA Cup for Lincoln this season? Just thinking with Barrett not in consideration yet and DeKE maybe not suited to playing wide.
Nope, no appearances, but maybe he was on the bench. Will check.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
I’d reserve judgement till I see him. But if he’s a left sided winger? Question is he better than Shipley?

Shipley has been playing well for me. Maybe he will be competing with him and no doubt it will be good competition and back up on the left.
Yeah, maybe, but I would think either of them could play on the opposite flank (have played left footed players on the right wing before to allow them to come inside onto their favourite foot) and I dare say Shipley could play a more central role.

Cavan O'Doherty

Jun 30, 2016

Shipley has came abit unstuck over the last few games. Might be better to have someone with some pace like Maguire Drew. Looks like he can deliver a good set piece as well.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Are they both left footed, Barrett and Maguire-Drew?

better days

May 8, 2016
JMD came into Dagenham and Redbridge after JJ joined us on loan
The Daggers fans took to him right away
A speedy left footed wide man who likes having a shot
As with most very young forward players defence isn't his strongest point so he suited the Daggers set up but maybe not so much that at Lincoln where it's more about lumping it into the mixer for Rheed and co to scrap over
I suspect he will suit our present team and offer the biggest thing we are missing at present - pace

Reactions: Otis

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
JMD came into Dagenham and Redbridge after JJ joined us on loan
The Daggers fans took to him right away
A speedy left footed wide man who likes having a shot
As with most very young forward players defence isn't his strongest point so
He suited the Daggers set up but maybe not so much that at Lincoln where it's more about lumping it into the mixer fir Rheed and co to scrap over
I suspect he will suit our present team and offer the biggest thing we are missing at present - pace
Sounds the ideal replacement for Jones.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I wonder if he would be the perfect player for Biamou, maybe he can bring him his first goal?

the rumpo kid

Jan 30, 2013
Looks like a good player to me. And does things Jones couldn't. I.e. shoot and cross with his right foot as well as his left. Hope we can sign him.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
I wonder if he would be the perfect player for Biamou, maybe he can bring him his first goal?

How? By dribbling the ball past the keeper and standing on the goal line until biamou lumbers up and taps in?

Users who are viewing this thread