Should the Sky Blue Trust also lodge a complaint to the FL ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

ACL has lodged a complaint -- but I feel the Sky Blue Trust should do likewise on behalf of the supporters who oppose a groundshare and whose voices have been ignored by the FL. Yes ?

mark82

ACL has lodged a complaint -- but I feel the Sky Blue Trust should do likewise on behalf of the supporters who oppose a groundshare and whose voices have been ignored by the FL. Yes ?

Agree. If nothing else it just reiterates that the majority of fans aren't with SISU on this move to the FA.

jesus-wept

They may will do in fact there could be a queue, why not an individual fan, a pensioner or even a disabled fan. I know a chap who goes to all home games but due to his needs is unable to go to away games. I bet one thing though the board of the football league will look a bit different in 12 months time to how it looks today.

italiahorse

They may will do in fact there could be a queue, why not an individual fan, a pensioner or even a disabled fan. I know a chap who goes to all home games but due to his needs is unable to go to away games. I bet one thing though the board of the football league will look a bit different in 12 months time to how it looks today.

Google translate struggling on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread