SHITE (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Awful and Robins knows it.

People aren't forgetting this side lost to League 2 Wimbledon as well.

It's been a woeful start to the season.

hill83

We’re like 5 first team players injured.

Give your head a wobble ffs

It’s not even fuckin October yet.

Hamer and Gyo took a while to get going and yet we can’t give our new players a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry, it’s great then m8

Nick

Administrator

Hamer and Gyo took a while to get going and yet we can’t give our new players a chance.

Why so many injuries? Why so many defenders?

Fergusons_Beard

Why so many injuries? Why so many defenders?

No idea Nick.

Why the need to go for Kitching and not the midfielder we were crying out for is mystifying.

Surely they had several targets lined up for when Hamer went.

Also they didn’t buy cover for right back either.

Can’t turn back the clock tho-just have to deal with what we’ve got and support the team come what may.

After all we could support a team that lost 8-0 yesterday….

lord_garrincha

No idea Nick.

Why the need to go for Kitching and not the midfielder we were crying out for is mystifying.

Surely they had several targets lined up for when Hamer went.

Also they didn’t buy cover for right back either.

Can’t turn back the clock tho-just have to deal with what we’ve got and support the team come what may.

After all we could support a team that lost 8-0 yesterday….

Fair appraisal. Binks playing well really shines a light on the Kitching signing even more so.

Brighton Sky Blue

Wright was given a chance tonight. Put it higher over the bar than Dabo’s penalty.

Terry_dactyl

Fair appraisal. Binks playing well really shines a light on the Kitching signing even more so.
I think it’s fair to have 5 defenders when we play 3 at the back. More worrying for me is, given the amount of money we got for Hamer, why was it a choice? Surely we should’ve been able to sign both kitching and the midfielder?

Sky Blue Harry H

Very little leadership in the side other than Fadz, who’s flanked by a fruit machine of different centre-halfs either side of him each week

I thought Kelly played well - the team will click, but it may take until post Christmas, given all the injuries and waiting for players to return/ time for the team to settle. Thought the effort was there last night and it was more the manner the way the game ended that really deflated the crowd.

clint van damme

I thought Kelly played well - the team will click, but it may take until post Christmas, given all the injuries and waiting for players to return/ time for the team to settle. Thought the effort was there last night and it was more the manner the way the game ended that really deflated the crowd.

I'm not sure what people are seeing in Kelly. Thought he was poor aside from the first half hour.
Not his fault really though, I'm sure the plan was never for him to be starting week in, week out.

Just hoping Hamers late departure hampered us bringing in a midfielder and there's a deal lined up for January.
Oh for a winter World Cup season stopper!

ccfc922

How many chances does Wright need?

1 goal return, that frankly if its on target its in, with the amount of chances especially against Wimbledon.

QPR have won twice at home in 2023 I believe, so let's see Saturday.

Martin180

I'm not sure what people are seeing in Kelly. Thought he was poor aside from the first half hour.
Not his fault really though, I'm sure the plan was never for him to be starting week in, week out.

Just hoping Hamers late departure hampered us bringing in a midfielder and there's a deal lined up for January.
Kelly does what Kelly does but its the same as Eccles does ,therein lies the problem . if Sheaf was fit I'm sure the midfield would be doing better

Sky Blue Harry H

You'd think that where we are, positionally and injury wise, come the transfer window will dictate our activity. Assuming we are in no position to challenge, nor likely to get relegated, then i would think we would be looking at loans from the PL to bolster injury cover. You'd hope strategically that we'd be looking to utilise any funds in the summer to remodel, improve the team, when there are more likely to be suitable players available,

Users who are viewing this thread