Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday (4 Viewers)

mark82

Mark will be demanding a red card there

Not sure about it to be fair. Looked soft, not much contact, but you do worry when they're given. Was probably last man but guessing yellow as don't think player would've got the ball.

Hobo

Yeah Viktor was a panic buy wasnt he
No. We were desperately short of attacking options and had to look for the best available within our budget. We obviously has already got him on our radar due to scouting Ostigard.

I think we have a young player with potential and that is the market our budget puts us in.

cc84cov

Max needs to come off he’s been poor clearly not fit surprised he didn’t come off with Gyo central Shipley left

Johnnythespider

Not sure about it to be fair. Looked soft, not much contact, but you do worry when they're given. Was probably last man but guessing yellow as don't think player would've got the ball.
Had Ostigard alongside so not a red

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Shipley isn’t real. Robins killed him over lockdown and now he’s just a hologram. That’s why he never tackles or blocks or does anything to impact the game.

Solved it.

He's losing my respect more and more for every time he plays him.

We now have Pask and Shipley on one side. I can see this being a painful half an hour.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Shipley isn’t real. Robins killed him over lockdown and now he’s just a hologram. That’s why he never tackles or blocks or does anything to impact the game.

Solved it.

We'll know if he does a post-match press conference as says "Coventry City have the most, most, most genius manager in the entire world, Mark Robins."

Users who are viewing this thread