Sheffield Utd get a week off (1 Viewer)

So Sheff U get a week off next week because they have three players on international duty, don't we have three players too? Or does TV take precedent?

ccfclinney

Yes 3 players is enough we have Morris Armstrong and Thomas .. I don't know if we can call it off or not prob worth to much money to the club with sky to call it off

SkyBlueRuffian

Is it not senior international teams that count? All our players are U21s or below?
G Thomas and C Harries are on international duty too.

Hobo

I don't think loans count either?

stupot07

All three of Sheff united players started the game on Saturday, only Armstrong starts for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gint11

How many more times do people need to ask this question. Don't people read!!! The 3 players missing are all under 20 so the 3 players out on Int. Duty rule doesnt fooking apply to us. Give me strength.

CJ_covblaze

It counts for players from U19 and above who are on duty. I don't think away teams take anything for a Sky game.

pw362

Thought away team's got a TV "appearance " fee? Or is it just a one off payment at the beginning of the season

Users who are viewing this thread