Sheffield United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Hopefully 4-0 to us with a chorus of "we're just too good for you"

Paxman II

No worries here I think. keep it tight at the back and if we hit form then we will score 2 or 3 for probably no reply.

Sky Blue Harry H

No worries here I think. keep it tight at the back and if we hit form then we will score 2 or 3 for probably no reply.

Just been given a 3 line whip to go to Birmingham Christmas market - negotiating for a Saturday alternative visit - could be a bad weekend for our relationship (although if we win, I'll get over missing it - if we lose, I'll be blaming her)!!! Still hoping to wangle it:whistle:

D

Deleted member 2477

Tell her its a prime target for a terrorist attack and shed be much safer at home

Astute

If I could make it I would tell the wife she was going shopping in Sheffield. I would drive us there and drop myself off in the pub. I would give her my debit card. She would be happy to shop til she drops and not pay. And when finished she would pick me up from a pub and drive me home.

skyblue1991

If I could make it I would tell the wife she was going shopping in Sheffield. I would drive us there and drop myself off in the pub. I would give her my debit card. She would be happy to shop til she drops and not pay. And when finished she would pick me up from a pub and drive me home.

Drive to Meadowhall (free parking) then get the train to Sheffield city centre and its about a 15 min walk.

Win-win.

chiefdave

Conor Thomas out for 4 months...got to be the end of his City career now

I'm all for supporting injured players and giving them a chance to prove themselves but Thomas seems to just get one injury after another.

Add in the concussion problems and he might want to consider retiring before he gets another blow on the head and potentially does long term damange that impacts his future quality of life.

SlowerThanPlatt

You can buy tickets on the gate now

Sheffield United do this every year. Get as many guaranteed sales as possible by feeding misinformation re all-ticket

lifelongcityfan

Anyone want to buy aan adult tkt for Sheff Utd? Could also offer a lift to anyone on the west side of the city. Unfortunately my daughter can no longer make it.

Not looking to make any money and will take a reasonable offer for the ticket or ticket and lift.

PM me

Malaka

Not feeling good about this game happy with 2-2 but I think we will lose 2-1.

ready_96

Feeling quietly confident about this, I think joe cole will start, and will be replaced by maddison on the hour. 3-0 win, Armstrong brace and Joe Cole to rocket one in from 35 yards again!

Anybody know how many we've sold so far?

ready_96

haha didn't think it'd be many. Whats the reasoning behind the awkward KO and why on a sunday? Just so they can get it on TV?
Play it on a staurday at 3pm and we'd take 3k over there

SlowerThanPlatt

Tickets for Coventry City's away clash with Sheffield United are available on the gate.

The game against the Blades takes place on Sunday, December 13th with kick-off at 12pm.

The Sky Blues have sold 1138 tickets ahead of the game and supporters who haven't already purchased a ticket for the game can now do so on the gate at Bramall Lane.

wingy

Anyone want to buy aan adult tkt for Sheff Utd? Could also offer a lift to anyone on the west side of the city. Unfortunately my daughter can no longer make it.

Not looking to make any money and will take a reasonable offer for the ticket or ticket and lift.

PM me

Thanks for all the help and advice chaps
Much appreciated
Sorry took so long responding
Spent aloft of time with some georgious Opticians this afternoon and have been relieved of £430 notes
However I've sent you a pm lifelong many thanks

lifelongcityfan

wingy....just pm'd you if you still need a tkt...can drop round tonite if you are not too far away...or tomorrow...so you have it before you leave.
15pds is fine

Gazolba

I have a feeling we could lose this game 1-0 or 2-1. I just hope TM does not make this mistake of starting Cole or Maddison. I'm thinking he will start Fortune or Tudgay.

D

Deleted member 2477

Why would he start fortune or tudgay and look at our form compared to them. They also have their top two players out injured. You just being a defeatist ?

higgs

Let's hope we put on a show infront of the cameras get the other teams in the division scared of us

Users who are viewing this thread