Shaw a no go for sure (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Sorry pal but the players just didn't play for you.

We need a motivator and no nonsense manager in now. These players need a wake up call with the right manager.

Sorry pal but the players just didn't play for you.

We need a motivator and no nonsense manager in now. These players need a wake up call with the right manager.

One things for sure , you sure are right.

CovisGod

Trouble is we don't have the luxury of bringing in a manager for 3 games to see how they get on like we have with Shaw, whoever gets appointed they need to be really, Really, REALLY sure their up to the job or we could be in for an incredibly lack lustre season.

coundonskyblue

Agree.

I think these players believe their too good for this division and they only have to turn up at games and they will win.

Nick

Administrator
Even if he looked lethargic, gone from tie to training gear! Thought him and carsley were going to nod off

mattylad

The players want Thorn back, thats why they are playing like there heads are stuck up there arses

Up North Sky Blue

I know the transfer window has closed, but half of these lazy twonks should be fooked off from the club asap, starting with McShefferey, big headed over weight gimp.

AFCCOVENTRY

We need a manager who is going to come in a make a big impact with the players and the fans.

Players look like they have already given up and the fans are rock bottom with all this shit.

There is no fight or passion.

Gaskell

Hmmm I'm not Shaw about Shaw :facepalm: One good result and quite frankly two woeful ones, team didn't look interested for majority of the game last night.

skyblueman

Shaw.. no chance I'm afraid - actually one crumb of comfort I have is that I'm pleased Shaw won't get the job because this shower of lacklustre so called professionals would bring untold misery on Shaw who I have tremendous respect for and don't want his reputation destroyed by trying to manager them - Shaw deserves a lot better than that

The effort is non-existent - the current CCFC players are a disgrace

Users who are viewing this thread