seriously dangerous in block 15 tonight (1 Viewer)

When the goal went in,people were getting pushed over seats and a couple of small kids had lucky escapes.must have been double the correct number at kick off. When ground is half empty stewards every where. Tonight nothing.great atmosphere though PUSB

pusbccfc

If you sit there, you have to expect that.

cornoccfc

Must have happened at the top?

No such trouble around AA.

Don't have much sympathy if families have bought tickets up the top there!

skybluesam98

People getting pushed over weren't the worst of the problems...the people sat behind me were taking some sort of drugs, sniffing it of their hands whilst their was little kids on the row in-front of me...absolutely disgusting

Walking Bird

People were sitting their kids down in the aislsway. Luckily I don't think any were trod on!

letsallsingtogether

maybe they were smelling farts? That quite disgusting aswel.

People getting pushed over weren't the worst of the problems...the people sat behind me were taking some sort of drugs, sniffing it of their hands whilst their was little kids on the row in-front of me...absolutely disgusting

ccfc1234

Not defending them but there are lots of legal highs on the market it could well have been one of those. Try and think the best of your fellow fans. Some are knob heads but at least their our knob heads!!

Macca

This was the joy of terracing, you could stand where you wanted. Still just use the loaf and sit in the most appropriate area.

Nick

Administrator
Saw a few gurners

bigfatronssba

All nice and well behaved in block 18.

There were a couple of lads with beer, and the stewards come marching up. Now this is the only time I'll give praise to stewards as they handled it so well! Basically told the lads to down the bottles, then took the empties away! The steward then told them if their going to be "naughty" again then be discreet about it.

kdrinkell

This was the joy of terracing, you could stand where you wanted.
And when a goal went in everyone squeezed to the front,I can see it now when we scored against Villa and the Kop was singing 'lets go fkn mental,lets all have a disco' whilst jumping up and down :claping hands:halcyon days

skybluetony176

Don't think it was just block 15. At half time I was coming out the toilets and noticed a couple of people coming by who had clearly taken a tumble (presumably on the stairs). One was a young lad being carried by his dad and his dad had blood all on his coat. They seemed to be coming out of block 26.

I hope anyone who took a tumble is OKand are not put off coming back.

mattylad

yeah in block 1 someone spilt his coffee on his new loafers and the st johns had to administer seude cleaner..it was a bit hairy for a while whether he would make it but eventually he fell back to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread