seen this? (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

I hadn't previously but have signed it now.

edgy

Yep, signed. And hopefully attending the demo. Long over due. Just a shame its a work day again!

bezzer

Boy oh boy, this is going to make the frothing mouthed SISU haters have a meltdown! :claping hands:

torchomatic

It'll soon have zillions of reasons containing the words "grubby mits".

RoboCCFC90

Everyone should be signing for the good of our club and for the good of our City, SISU have answered our questions it's now time for the Council and ACL to do the same..

torchomatic

What questions do the Council and ACL have to answer? They never took the club to Northampton*

*I'm just being helpful so other posters can just copy and paste the above sentence in their replies rather than having to type it out themselves. I'm a nice guy really.

Everyone should be signing for the good of our club and for the good of our City, SISU have answered our questions it's now time for the Council and ACL to do the same..

skyblueinBaku

Which questions have Sisu answered?

bezzer

Let's hope the likes of MMM, VofR, Astute, Simple_Simon, Thaiskyblue, Valiant and the bloke who can't quote posts properly, sign up to this too.......

Astute

I have signed. My comment is the top one :pimp:

RoboCCFC90

hahaha what planet are you on?

The planet in which this whole farce has two sets of parties which have been harmful to our club, ACL/CCC need to answer they did really try and evict our current owners and for what reason, is the Arena sustainable without the club, what's the chances of negotiations regarding freehold, just a few questions I'd like to ask the council.

But that's right I forgot you'd rather blame SISU because it's easier for you to swallow..

RoboCCFC90

Which questions have Sisu answered?

There was a shed load during the Fans Forums or have we simply forgot they happened? Joy Seppala has also come into the public eye (sort of) and spoken to Les Reid about CCFC.

Nonleagueherewecome

What questions do the Council and ACL have to answer? They never took the club to Northampton*

*I'm just being helpful so other posters can just copy and paste the above sentence in their replies rather than having to type it out themselves. I'm a nice guy really.

Pretty much! I certainly won't be signing it. I also completely disagree with the statement-I don't "just want the club back in Cov" at any price.

Nonleagueherewecome

The planet in which this whole farce has two sets of parties which have been harmful to our club, ACL/CCC need to answer they did really try and evict our current owners and for what reason, is the Arena sustainable without the club, what's the chances of negotiations regarding freehold, just a few questions I'd like to ask the council.

But that's right I forgot you'd rather blame SISU because it's easier for you to swallow..

I'm sure you'd like them answered, that would be lovely. But it wouldn't bring the club back to Coventry, and they have no responsibility to answer any of those questions.

Nonleagueherewecome

There was a shed load during the Fans Forums or have we simply forgot they happened? Joy Seppala has also come into the public eye (sort of) and spoken to Les Reid about CCFC.

They didn't answer questions, they spun their web of bullshit-especially Fisher.Joy got an easy ride off Reid.

Nonleagueherewecome

Looks like the anti-CCFC brigade have finally arrived. :wave:

Anti-SISU, not anti-CCFC. To pretend you don't know the difference is flagrant WUMing.

fernandopartridge

I'm sure you'd like them answered, that would be lovely. But it wouldn't bring the club back to Coventry, and they have no responsibility to answer any of those questions.

Yes they do. The Council are legally obliged to answer the questions about PR and legal fees, although it should be asked through an FOI imo. I suspect the Council will hide behind ACL mind you. It's all a bit murky really isn't it.

lewys33

SISU have answered our questions

jIN3LAA.jpg

skyblueinBaku

I'm not convinced that TF's spin and JS's PR attempt constitute 'answering questions'.

theferret

Anti-SISU, not anti-CCFC. To pretend you don't know the difference is flagrant WUMing.

It amounts to the same thing. Yes, I was being mischievous, but you have said yourself that CCFC returning to Coventry is of secondary concern to you. I think being in Northampton is hugely damaging to CCFC, but evidently you have more important things to worry about, like getting one over those nasty little hedge-funders.

RoboCCFC90

Maybe it won't bring the club back, I among with many others would love the questions to be answered and what's wrong with that? That way the whole story is out and there is a clearer picture for the fans.

They will if the the Arena starts to cost Taxpayers and becomes a liability. Which based on the last accounts filed by ACL would have put that situation dangerously close.

theferret

Yes they do. The Council are legally obliged to answer the questions about PR and legal fees, although it should be asked through an FOI imo. I suspect the Council will hide behind ACL mind you. It's all a bit murky really isn't it.

Steady on there with your use of facts, it won't win you many friends around here.

And yes, very murky indeed.

RoboCCFC90

They didn't answer questions, they spun their web of bullshit-especially Fisher.Joy got an easy ride off Reid.

Some of it was bullshit yes but some of it was an insight of the garbage we have been dragged through over the years. It's not enough that the questions were asked for some people though, it's either that the questions weren't good enough or that they got an easy ride, easy to continue pointing the finger though isn't it, especially when the target is invisible..

edgy

Look, it's another angle of attack for us fans to get behind. It really isn't about SISU this or ACL that. SISU have had pressure applied and it has resorted in them putting some answers out into the public domain. Whether you believe them is irrelevant at this stage. CCC/ACL haven't had any pressure applied and haven't put much out about their plans and thoughts. It really is time for them to do so. And when they do we'll have both sides answers and ideas to put together.

This campaign should be given as much support as possible. To not support it, is tantramount to supporting CCC over your club, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread