Seats left to buy against crewe (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Am I missing something? This game will be played at the Ricoh, right? There will be about 10,000 empty seats - why is everyone worrying about getting a ticket?

Considering 26k has been sold... There's less than 10k seats left.

CJparker

Considering 26k has been sold... There's less than 10k seats left.

26k???? What???

How on earth did we find so many fans who care about this tinpot trophy?? They certainly didn't exist when we had to play Burton Albion...

Grendel

26k???? What???

How on earth did we find so many fans who care about this tinpot trophy?? They certainly didn't exist when we had to play Burton Albion...

To be fair they didn't exist when we played Bolton in 1987 either. It does look like 30,000 tickets will be sold. I did see people buying 8 tickets each yesterday which makes me slightly suspicious but it will be sold out.

Speng

What is wrong with these fans 26000 ( me included ) wanting a bit of success ????????

Ashdown1

So, we've sold 26000 plus 500 to go in Block 26.............Where exactly are the 6000 free seats, it doesn't quite add up??

Grendel

Who do you support CJ Parker ????

He is a signed up member of the ACL fan club.

Considering sisu want to get their grubby little mitts on every penny possible its rather odd they charge a fiver for this one.

I am sure the sky blue trust support such a manganous gesture to the fans.

Grendel

SkyBlueMania

Blocks 8,9 and 10 hold just under 1000 each, blocks 6 and 7 hold around 1000 between them, that's 4000, no idea how the corporate tickets are counted. Still a few hundred tickets available also.

shropshirecov

So 6 & 7 would be plenty for Crewe. Give us 10-9 and most of 8 sqeeeze them into the corner!!! It won't be a sell out unless the maximum number of possible seats are sold! Imagine what the players would think when they run out to an almost total ground of city fans

Crewe's play off final at wembley last season attendance 24029.....and cheltenham took more than them!

Users who are viewing this thread