Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

The hysteria is nonsense. One game last year I came to the ground without my ticket. Shock horror. I went into the ticket office and was immediately given a replacement at no cost.

When you pay for something in early June you expect it earlier. Two days to go and mine still hasnt come!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Stop the press my 3rd & final rogue season ticket has made its way through my letter box!

Fingers crossed for everyone else they don't have to take time out of their Saturday pre game & everyone else's arrives!

Hope ticket master have learnt lessons from the lateness in posting individual letters to the same households, I fear not!

Postman been and gone, NO season ticket (as is the case with 4 mates)

The below is taken from the Ticketmaster terms and conditions.
para 5.2 - Five days before the event !! It's f@@@in 2 days now before the event !!

How about those who haven't received their season ticket contact them, p@@s them off like they have us
PUSB

5. Delivery

5.1 We aim to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch, as the arrangements for dispatch depend on when we are in possession of the ticket stock used for a particular event. For some events, we receive ticket stock from our Event Partners close to the event date.

5.2 Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the event (or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave on your journey), please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is made under.

aloisiwouldhavescored

My ST's turned up yesterday 2nd class post.
Also got my parking permit for Car Park C, so all set for Saturday. PUSB

ccfctommy

Total farce. Post has been and no ST card...looks like i have to piss around making extra journey on Saturday. Another cock up by CCFC.

Grendel

Total farce. Post has been and no ST card...looks like i have to piss around making extra journey on Saturday. Another cock up by CCFC.

No by Ticketmaster

georgehudson

i asked the question before, on here,
whose decision it was to go with ticketmaster,
& derisively the reply came that it was the club's,
so the follow up question should be who at the club decided ticketmaster was the way to go

Grendel

so the follow up question should be who at the club decided ticketmaster was the way to go

It was called listening to the fans who all wanted a wasps type system.

oldfiver

Must have been an Executive decision based on statistical analysis?

torchomatic

Dosent reflect well on the club. Im sure TM share some of the blame, but it is bad when you buy a ticket on the 17th May and it does not turn up three months later...

They did say though that tickets wouldn't be sent until early August.

GaryJones

Yay - Four Season Tickets delivered today - keep the faith!!

ajsccfc

Mine was returned to the ticket office by Royal Mail as undeliverable to the address, despite Amazon and various others being happy to find it. Luckily a lady called Liz emailed me to arrange either pickup or redelivery and was replying within minutes, which was nice.

D

Deleted member 2477

Mine arrived today but cant understand why it has taken ticket master so long to send them when people have paid for them three months ago.
Surely it dont take that long to make them

fernandopartridge

Mine arrived today but cant understand why it has taken ticket master so long to send them when people have paid for them three months ago.
Surely it dont take that long to make them

What does it really matter? The only thing that matters is that you got it before the first match.

D

Deleted member 2477

Its the principle and poor reflexion on the club fp. Ive never known such a shambles in 30 years with peoples season tickets.
Would just be nice for once to see the club being run efficently

skyblue1991

Its the principle and poor reflexion on the club fp. Ive never known such a shambles in 30 years with peoples season tickets.
Would just be nice for once to see the club being run efficently
Principle of what?

You received your ticket in time for the first league game. Therefore no problem.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

Mine was returned to the ticket office by Royal Mail as undeliverable to the address, despite Amazon and various others being happy to find it .

How else do you expect them to justify having two guys working non-stop behind the counter at the Toll Bar depot?

Funny how after years of having to collect post from the depot, and having twice filled out deliver to neighbour service cards, after a bit of a friendly chat with the manager they've manage to deliver two parcels in succession to my neighbour.

Users who are viewing this thread