Season Tickets!!! (6 Viewers)

ovduk78

Mine arrived today and on the envelope was a sticker with a return address of Manchester. This was over writing which said "Arsenal membership".

Brylowes

No, And I really don’t understand why.
The fans I know of other clubs received there’s weeks ago, in some cases months.

Hobo

No, And I really don’t understand why.
The fans I know of other clubs received there’s weeks ago, in some cases months.
We were late sorting everything out due to new owner, stadium contract dragging on, then play offs.

I think this season the club deserves a bit of slack.

Brylowes

We were late sorting everything out due to new owner, stadium contract dragging on, then play offs.

I think this season the club deserves a bit of slack.
This is my first ST for a few years as I live 170 miles away and it’s never been cost effective to have one in the past, but I’m sure there’s a thread on here every season discussing the same issues.

letsallsingtogether

Clichéd tripe from The Daily Mail.
No it's not!
I work in a small factory we have 2 lads who phone in sick regular have enough money to smoke dope every day buy baccy but then moan they have no money to feed their kids
Sorry have no time for them.

SkyBlueMatt

No it's not!
I work in a small factory we have 2 lads who phone in sick regular have enough money to smoke dope every day buy baccy but then moan they have no money to feed their kids
Exactly. There isn't a cost of living crisis, people are just spending all their money on weed. Don't forget the phones and Sky TV.

I think if you're struggling to pay your bills you should be paid to do embarrassing things for the other halves entertainment or just taken out back and shot.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

M&B Stand

No it's not!
Went to book in for a tattoo a few weeks back, the girl whose tattoo studio it is said she was super busy as the Cost of Living Payment had just gone in for people!! 😂 I thought she was joking but apparently not.
Loads of people are on the scrounge, no worrying about mortgage rates and rent rises when you're on housing and council tax benefit always amazing the Staffy type dogs and Amber Leaf that they can afford.

theferret

Went to book in for a tattoo a few weeks back, the girl whose tattoo studio it is said she was super busy as the Cost of Living Payment had just gone in for people!! 😂 I thought she was joking but apparently not.
Loads of people are on the scrounge, no worrying about mortgage rates and rent rises when you're on housing and council tax benefit always amazing the Staffy type dogs and Amber Leaf that they can afford.

Amazes me how people genuinely think that people milking the system is some sort of right wing conspiracy. I know somebody who has a free car on the motability scheme who has just booked a skiing holiday.

hill83

I work shifts and earn a good wage, but whenever I am off midweek and pop in my local it’s always the same working age blokes in their middle 50’s who don’t work, whinging but can afford to be on the piss more than I can. (All day every day)

Doesn’t follow my political view but there’s loads of piss takers.

Brylowes

Amazes me how people genuinely think that people milking the system is some sort of right wing conspiracy. I know somebody who has a free car on the motability scheme who has just booked a skiing holiday.
Of course people milk the system ‘always have, the right wing conspiracy ‘if that’s what you want to call it are the number of people involved, the right wing would have you believe that anyone that receives benefits is a freeloading scrounger.

theferret

Of course people milk the system ‘always have, the right wing conspiracy ‘if that’s what you want to call it are the number of people involved, the right wing would have you believe that anyone that receives benefits is a freeloading scrounger.

Don't think I've ever met a single person of a right of centre persuasion that has ever believed everyone receiving state assistance is a freeloader. Not sure these people exist outside of a handful of crazies.

Hobo

I work shifts and earn a good wage, but whenever I am off midweek and pop in my local it’s always the same working age blokes in their middle 50’s who don’t work, whinging but can afford to be on the piss more than I can. (All day every day)

Doesn’t follow my political view but there’s loads of piss takers.
Just like loads of executives milk their expense accounts and employ accountants to take advantage of every tax loophole going.

Hobo

This is my first ST for a few years as I live 170 miles away and it’s never been cost effective to have one in the past, but I’m sure there’s a thread on here every season discussing the same issues.

Yes there have been similar issues in previous seasons but I think the context this season is different.

I also think the rational once they were going to be late to use this week and next week to get them out was a sound one. Better that first game everyone was on a download ticket and 2nd home game everyone with their season ticket.... Rather than the confusion half and half would have caused for first game.

I don't see much difference anyway? First game I use my phone so a bar code can be scanned and second game I will use a season ticket card so a barcode can be scanned; I get in to the game either way.

hill83

Just like loads of executives milk their expense accounts and employ accountants to take advantage of every tax loophole going.

Yes. Didn’t say otherwise. I’m not on a crusade.

giphy.gif

Brylowes

Don't think I've ever met a single person of a right of centre persuasion that has ever believed everyone receiving state assistance is a freeloader. Not sure these people exist outside of a handful of crazies.
Never said that they did, but it is a myth widely peddled by an ever increasingly right-wing MSM, in the same way push ‘all immigrants are illegal’ and ‘all rail workers are millionaires’

Brylowes

Yes there have been similar issues in previous seasons but I think the context this season is different.

I also think the rational once they were going to be late to use this week and next week to get them out was a sound one. Better that first game everyone was on a download ticket and 2nd home game everyone with their season ticket.... Rather than the confusion half and half would have caused for first game.

I don't see much difference anyway? First game I use my phone so a bar code can be scanned and second game I will use a season ticket card so a barcode can be scanned; I get in to the game either way.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not really moaning as it doesn’t really affect me and yes ‘you’re right a download ticket works perfectly well.
I was really just interested and enquiring as to why we always seem to have the same problem getting season tickets out on time, when other clubs do not. Obviously I can’t speak for all other clubs.

Colin Steins Smile

There are people at both ends of the socio-economic system that milk the system. The tabloid press is very good at exposing such called "scroungers", who sully the system for those who really need help.
However, they fail to mention that the Conservative donors who following a donation to the party, somehow secure big government contracts and the owner of the Daily Mail [Lord Rothermere] a french citizen who pays no tax here and promotes certain agendas.

shmmeee

There are people at both ends of the socio-economic system that milk the system. The tabloid press is very good at exposing such called "scroungers", who sully the system for those who really need help.
However, they fail to mention that the Conservative donors who following a donation to the party, somehow secure big government contracts and the owner of the Daily Mail [Lord Rothermere] a french citizen who pays no tax here and promotes certain agendas.

Ah mate, take £100 to buy some fags and a bag of weed so get through you’re miserable existence and you deserve to be shot out of a cannon.

Take £100m to buy another yacht and you’re a go getter, wealth creator vital to the economy and easily scared so best given whatever they want.

Users who are viewing this thread