Season Tickets!!! (5 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You have to say, even at worst case scenario, I cannot see how any gate this season is going to be under 20k.

Moving in the right direction. Great news.

SeaSeeEffCee

You have to say, even at worst case scenario, I cannot see how any gate this season is going to be under 20k.

Moving in the right direction. Great news.
It’s basically impossible now. Even the lowest of away crowds will automatically bring it up to around 19k guaranteed every week.

Covkid1968#

This is getting daft now… where the fook are all these people coming from?? I can’t help feeing that I’m just not that special anymore…😎😎

bigfatronssba

Considering the average number of home fans last year was about 19k (which in itself was impressive all things considered) for us to be close to matching that on season tickets alone is incredible

NortonSkyBlue

What is clear is that our supporters are backing the club in great numbers.
if you went by SBT then you would have been mistaken in thinking that there was a mutiny afoot, wrist slashing and Samaritans hotline engaged by suicidal City fans.
I hope we reach 20,000 season tickets and by the time the season starts we are ready to go.
Every fan who has been able to back the club in a way unseen previously takes us to a different level. Bravo!

Londonccfcfan

Think most clubs have a cap on amount of season tickets they sell. Keep a certain percentage for away and home fans to buy in advance.

Dont think we get anywhere near that scenario mind.

clint van damme

What is clear is that our supporters are backing the club in great numbers.
if you went by SBT then you would have been mistaken in thinking that there was a mutiny afoot, wrist slashing and Samaritans hotline engaged by suicidal City fans.
I hope we reach 20,000 season tickets and by the time the season starts we are ready to go.
Every fan who has been able to back the club in a way unseen previously takes us to a different level. Bravo!

I think the ground becoming a safe haven for drug taking and drunkeness appeals to a lot of people.
Welcome aboard my inebriated brothers and sisters!

Skybluecol

Absolutely amazing support imo....I expected we'd beat last seasons mark....but not to this degree at this point in time. Personally think it'll end up at 17.5k region. Average gate at 23.3k next season is my punt
Well today's news on Season Tuckets shows I wasn't being positive enough! 17.5k already and I know a few others are getting theirs this afternoon after work or tomorrow.
We'll never know but I do wonder how many fans are coming back due to SISU going
If we do sign Simms and get the announcement out this evening.....this weekend could see another big push before the early bird finishes on Monday @10am 🤞😍

Flying Fokker

Well today's news on Season Tuckets shows I wasn't being positive enough! 17.5k already and I know a few others are getting theirs this afternoon after work or tomorrow.
We'll never know but I do wonder how many fans are coming back due to SISU going
If we do sign Simms and get the announcement out this evening.....this weekend could see another big push before the early bird finishes on Monday @10am 🤞😍
That will be a factor. SISU certainly alienated the fans. But there is the feel good factor of last season as well.

Users who are viewing this thread