season tickets sold !!! (1 Viewer)

just been able to look at stadium plan and number of tickets sold , apart from a block by dug out ( couple of rows)it really is less than 20. whole blocks are empty!!!!
not able to buy home or away tickets on cov site

PUSB

Last edited:

torchomatic

My Dad said to me that 350 have been sold. Not sure how he knows that or where he has heard it from.

spwaverley4916

I want to be able to count them on a ongoing basis - so that when Mr Fisher claims how many they have sold - i have the exact figure - ( yes i am sad but will have plenty of time on my hands on a saturday afternoon now) - so what site?

Spionkop

Just tried to log in, said there was a problem. I have an account. Tried earlier today also, same thing. NOT that I'm going to Sixfields, hasten to add!
They are a shambles. There will be a couple of hundred if they kick off there.

ArchieLittle

When I checked this morning on ccfcshop.co.uk I counted 27 seats around the ground that weren't in big blocks
The 350 number would not be far off if you counted the big blocks taken, assume they are for directors, players family, guests etc

ArchieLittle

Sad to say I am so bored this evening I actually logged in again and re-counted.
My figure above is wrong, I reached the heady heights of 29 excluding the big blocks

Sky Blue Harry H

Sad to say I am so bored this evening I actually logged in again and re-counted.
My figure above is wrong, I reached the heady heights of 29 excluding the big blocks

I just reactivated my log in, so I could have a look - they were sending me email details(don't laugh - E-Mail not arrived!) Not buying, though !!:blue:

Users who are viewing this thread