Season tickets details (4 Viewers)

Grendel

If we go up you get a season for free. So if you pay 500 now and we win the playoffs you get 500 back and a season ticket for the prem.

Its 480 anyway in the centre blocks - let’s be honest it’s just a scam to get them to pay £500 just in case

rob9872

Ridiculous. And anyone who buys PL package is a mug. Put the extra £100 on a bet for promotion. We're still 4/1 now with only a few teams in it to get your £500 back. At the start of the season we'll be 9 or 10/1

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Says in the Q&A that seats will be unavailable in the North Stand unless there's demand.

Bonkers move that. You'd be really pissed off if you had a season ticket there.

Would mean the mad hatter's are on the move again.

pusbccfc

Johnnythespider

Initial thoughts, over complicated, closing blocks people have season tickets in is a bad move, if the family zone is limited in numbers, as I suspect it will be due to financial plans, it's a kick in the teeth to those who will have no choice but to pay the extra, I kind of expected the seniors age to be changed, whenever I get close to something like that it gets changed. I will probably just renew in block 17 at the standard price when they go on sale.

robbiethemole

we've sat in 28 for two years, son, s.i.l, two 6 yr olds, looks like we're going to have to move into 31 to save lots of dosh, can anyone work out how mush we'll be paying with jsb membership pls
are they letting existing st be renewed in place later?

JAM See

Have I got this right:

2 Adults £800

2 adults 2 young kids £600?

Are adults better off finding a couple of nephews or whatever to register even if they kids don’t attend?
That's exactly what I was thinking. Depends if they force you to sit in the family zone or not.

I'm currently in 15 but have only been to my seat once all season (for the Birmingham game).

I'll either stay in 15, or maybe give 1/2/3 a go. Sat there for the Wrexham game, decent view.

cstring82

Have I got this right:

2 Adults £800

2 adults 2 young kids £600?

Are adults better off finding a couple of nephews or whatever to register even if they kids don’t attend?
Only thing is that the £800 is standard tickets.
£600 is the family zone only and you need a JSB season ticket to seat there.
My ST and my lad is £600 for where we sit from £350 but we’ll still go anyhow

Hutch11

They should be season tickets behind the goal, some people do actually like it there rather than being stuck in the corner block 25. Hopefully they'll reverse it
I'm in block 30 , I'm a traditionalist, prefer standing / sitting behind the goal and have loved it this season as more and more people have joined us and as a consequence the atmosphere has improved in there too
Don't see the benefit of not selling there

Blind-Faith

Only thing I dont get is no limit on kids / adults in family zone.

In theory, could have 10 adults paying £250 each and a couple of kids?

I hope this is the case, we sit in 21 with my best mate, his 9 year old and father in law, next year we had planned on bringing his other young lad. We’ve already said we will be moving to 33/34 as it was going to now cost him over £1k for his, his father in law and 2 boys season tickets next year in 21.

Absolutely ridiculous by the club. Now I’m going to get my ST Cheaper , which is a bonus but I’d of quite happily paid a slight increase to stay in 21, but even going from £345-£480 is too much. They are really taking the piss

cstring82

we've sat in 28 for two years, son, s.i.l, two 6 yr olds, looks like we're going to have to move into 31 to save lots of dosh, can anyone work out how mush we'll be paying with jsb membership pls
are they letting existing st be renewed in place later?
I’ve probably read this wrong but I think £200 season ticket includes it.
Going to read the Q&A tonight

Rusty Trombone

Ridiculous. And anyone who buys PL package is a mug. Put the extra £100 on a bet for promotion. We're still 4/1 now with only a few teams in it to get your £500 back. At the start of the season we'll be 9 or 10/1
That's assuming the prices aren't going to go up in the next 4 seasons after, assuming they do, then people are saving money as the £500 price is fixed.

David O'Day

I am not seeing that, your wealthy friends must be different to all the ”I cannot renew my seat” individuals or families with one child not in the family zone
This is what I am seeing as well

lot of dads worried about paying as their kids like being near the nosiy fans

Covcraig@bury

Looking at this pricing I am now a parent with a 6 year old kid who’s name I’ve not decided £300 thank you very much 🤣 also this child can’t make many games if any at all 🕺🏻result . I will get it bouncing!

robbiethemole

If I remember right, you couldn't use finance for early bird tickets last season either, so it looks like we'll have to wait and pay full whack

torchomatic

£300 for a 16-18 year old is quite expensive. That must be more than £100 more than last season?

Yep, £100 more expensive than last year. That's shit.

SBbucks

Is it most likely to be to bring in more money to to piss people off?

Does a 44% increase in ticket price for the same seat sound reasonable to you? Especially when it is more likely than not that we will still be in the championship.
The loss of goodwill caused by this and the other changes will heavily outweigh the minimal amount of extra revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

Very reasonable pricing for Championship football. Fingers crossed for 15k season ticket holders next season. Good to see the club getting creative with the ‘Premier League package’ as well.
Gonna be honest, I'd only looked for myself with no kids when I posted this. Stand by the fact that £400 is decent for the Championship, but the kids pricing, and the forcing of people to move to the family stand is a joke.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
But just £350 if you did move to family zone? Is that right?

Can understand people’s frustration at moving but swings and roundabouts I guess.
Yup, would cost us £350 (£250 + £100) in the Family Zone. If it get extended to block 29/30, I might be able to persuade him, but we have got mint seats now :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread